traveltoomuch

2019 Grand Prix Final in Turin, Italy - Tickets and Discussion!

20 минут назад, sallycinnamon сказал:

Here's a list of all-event ticket prices: https://skatecanada.ca/2018/01/ticket-info-2018-isu-grand-prix-of-figure-skating-final/ but rn I couldn't find any info how much daily tickets cost.

My guess is that GPF tickets for Torino will be expensive (if we consider that tickets for a post-Olympics Worlds like last year in Milan also cost a lot or that Lombardia Trophy tickets are shamelessly expensive), I think prices will be somewhere GP Finland and Worlds Milan ticket prices.

Thanks a lot!! I'll hope for the best of us all tho :) 

By the way, anyone willing to share an airbnb flat? There are some close to the arena left, sharing would be cool 

On 5/19/2019 at 9:40 PM, sallycinnamon said:

There are some rules like, for example the Top 3 at Worlds can't meet each other in any of the GP events. It also depends on other things, Worlds placement/World Standing/Season's best placement etc. + preferences of the hosting federation etc.

We have a new thread here where we can talk about GP assignments:

Thank u very much! 🙌🙌🙌

18 hours ago, kaparia said:

Hello everyone!

Does anyone has the pricing list of the last year's GPF? Or what could be the pricing... Seems we might have to be ready for now (or at least I hope so)

Was reading about the GPF in 2016 held in Marseilles, and it seems their Gold ticket all events were priced at €475 (practices not included). The next category all-event seats Category 1 were €235. 

The year before in Barcelona the best all-event seats were €350, and practice tickets were also sold separately. 

In 2017 in Japan, there were no all-events so tickets were sold per day, with the best seats at JPY20,000 per day, and the next best category at JPY15,000 per day, for 4 days of competition 😮

58 minutes ago, katonice said:

Was reading about the GPF in 2016 held in Marseilles, and it seems their Gold ticket all events were priced at €475 (practices not included). The next category all-event seats Category 1 were €235. 

The year before in Barcelona the best all-event seats were €350, and practice tickets were also sold separately. 

In 2017 in Japan, there were no all-events so tickets were sold per day, with the best seats at JPY20,000 per day, and the next best category at JPY15,000 per day, for 4 days of competition 😮

500 bucks for no practices?? And they printed paper medals are you kidding me???

Oh my giddy Aunt....come on Torino...stop the angst n get a shift on.   I do hope we are going to get some notice 're seating and costings and it's not gonna just be.... Tada!! tickets for sale!! 

2 hours ago, axelnojutsu said:

500 bucks for no practices?? And they printed paper medals are you kidding me???

Yes it seems they sold the practice tickets at the door, which I now realise seems to be typical for FS events in France. 

Another reason to be somewhat relieved the GPF was moved to Italy 😌

Well... I’m actually kind of glad... gives me time to save some more money and try for better tickets... just hope it’s true and they hold to that timeline 

María, do you think that we can ask them again since the ISU message you posted is from january? 

Maybe they have changed their minds.... Or all of us will become completely crazy if we have to check Torino webpage everyday till the end of summer. 

Thanks! 

9 minutes ago, Yuzu_legend said:

OMG:10640793::10640793::dontdothistome:

😭😭😭😭

25 minutes ago, katonice said:

I’m also glad I won’t have to worry about paying the ransom to maybe see Yuzu for a bit longer but I do wish they would just.. idk put that sort of info out on the website or ISU’s twitter instead of just telling one person via dm

31 minutes ago, katonice said:

Any way of double checking this @katonice  I don't do twitter. 

Many thanks

LOU XX

Funny thing... I just tried to send a DM to ISU on Twitter and it wouldn’t let me... it is official, Twitter hates me :headdesk:

2 minutes ago, Louitunes said:

Any way of double checking this @katonice  I don't do twitter. 

Many thanks

LOU XX

14 minutes ago, Yuzu_legend said:

Me neither... I'm gonna check if they have messenger. Crossed fingers