traveltoomuch

2019 Grand Prix Final in Turin, Italy - Tickets and Discussion!

Thank you :tumblr_inline_mzx8s4JRlX1r8msi5: I'm planning to go this year so keeping an eye on this for if anyone has new info :mushroom7:

I booked a hotel that was a 15min walk from the venue the moment it was announced and the hotel waited a whole month to email me, cancelling my booking, saying they were overbooked because of the GPF but they’d happily move me to their other hotel almost an hour away on PT. :facepalm: Of course now there’s nothing left to book close by. What kind of unprofessional nonsense? 

4 hours ago, SparkleSalad said:

I booked a hotel that was a 15min walk from the venue the moment it was announced and the hotel waited a whole month to email me, cancelling my booking, saying they were overbooked because of the GPF but they’d happily move me to their other hotel almost an hour away on PT. :facepalm: Of course now there’s nothing left to book close by. What kind of unprofessional nonsense? 

oh no! :tumblr_inline_mzx8vsq1d71r8msi5: shouldn't it be first come first served? :59227c768286a__s: 

anyway I booked an airbnb near the venue yesterday and I believed I saw some that are still available too

I hope to go too.  And would appreciate any info on when tickets go on sale.  Cheers. X

On 3/4/2019 at 12:25 AM, Louitunes said:

I hope to go too.  And would appreciate any info on when tickets go on sale.  Cheers. X

me too

On 2/17/2019 at 6:13 PM, Alex_Trusova said:

All the hotels nearby are already all booked!

o_O

On 2/17/2019 at 6:20 PM, SparkleSalad said:

Did you check AirBnB? There are lots of available listings, but I'm not sure if I'm getting everything right? This event starts on a Sunday and ends on Tuesday??

https://www.airbnb.com/s/Via-Ventimiglia--145--10127-Torino--TO--Italy/homes?refinement_paths[]=%2Fhomes&query=Via Ventimiglia%2C 145%2C 10127 Torino%2C TO%2C Italy&checkin=2019-12-07&checkout=2019-12-11&allow_override[]=&zoom=14&search_by_map=true&sw_lat=45.00937474317555&sw_lng=7.6509938191433955&ne_lat=45.03036213551391&ne_lng=7.684911554506271

4 hours ago, yuzuangel said:

o_O

hi

i just checked via Booking and found quite a few available hotels, although not very cheap i must say.

guess i should bok a room asap, and only wait for tickets...

tnks

On 2/17/2019 at 12:46 PM, freeyafanfan said:

Thank you :tumblr_inline_mzx8s4JRlX1r8msi5: I'm planning to go this year so keeping an eye on this for if anyone has new info :mushroom7:

pla let me know once u find out

tnks

4 hours ago, yuzuangel said:

Hmm what an unusual schedule. Maybe since they couldnt book the arena early enough they had to settle with those dates. 

Pardon my first post. I meant it will be hosted Thursday to Sunday. December 5th to the 8th, not 8th to the 10th. 

1 minute ago, katonice said:

Hmm what an unusual schedule. Maybe since they couldnt book the arena early enough they had to settle with those dates. 

dont know, it's not like its a small event. it's a major one. doubt if the arena is so busy. also it is rather small  arens if i understood coerrctly. hosts about 8k ppl only