Jump to content
Alex_Trusova

2020 World Figure Skating Championships - Tickets and Discussion!

Recommended Posts

If anyone is still looking for accommodations and you're with T-Mobile, download the T-Mobile Tuesdays app. They have a deal with booking.com: up to 40% on hotels. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello everyone.

 

It's a bit early but my friend has a spare all-event P1 ticket with an unobstructed front-row view in section 105 she would like to sell. She's currently asking for $1,500 USD which will include the all-event ticket, the super-fan bag, the blanket, pin, program, and the ticket holder. The ticket will be delivered electronically and sent immediately after payment via email. The transaction will only take place once Worlds tickets have been sent out and she can provide interested parties with proof she has the ticket. I believe she will also be cross-posting on Twitter to Japanese fans as well but wanted to give fans on here a chance to claim the ticket first. Please PM me if you are interested! 

 

Thank you! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Does anyone know if an all event ticket is strictly one ticket or is it multiple tickets like at Skate Canada, where they had a ticket per event? Curious because I am interested only in Yuzuru events and would want to try and sell the other two days seats to someone who wants those events.  I thought it was really a hassle having to print out and carry around all those pages for each event at SC but in this case, it would work in my favor.

Thanks!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

all event ticket is one ticket...I think this was mentioned before and we were all a little miffed ...because it meant we couldn't sell the tickets to events we were'nt interested in attending.  We'd also be too worried that lending someone your pass...you may not get it back for the men's events

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Dreamer said:

all event ticket is one ticket...I think this was mentioned before and we were all a little miffed ...because it meant we couldn't sell the tickets to events we were'nt interested in attending.  We'd also be too worried that lending someone your pass...you may not get it back for the men's events

 

Well, that is very annoying.  So I'm pretty much destined to either buy tickets only for Thursday and Saturday and probably won;t go for Sunday's at all. Or overpay for 2/5 of the whole thing.  Why do they do this for one event and not another?   This and the exorbitant ticket prices make it even more obvious that the money means more than the fans.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, barbara said:

Well, that is very annoying.  So I'm pretty much destined to either buy tickets only for Thursday and Saturday and probably won;t go for Sunday's at all. Or overpay for 2/5 of the whole thing.  Why do they do this for one event and not another?   This and the exorbitant ticket prices make it even more obvious that the money means more than the fans.

When you couple that with how difficult they made it to get good seats during the all-event presale...:emoticonaci2019_2::mad:. I've been rethinking my purchase and mulling over selling the pass to buy individual tickets for the events I really care about. But there's no guarantee that my crappy seat would sell.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
48 minutes ago, rockstaryuzu said:

When you couple that with how difficult they made it to get good seats during the all-event presale...:emoticonaci2019_2::mad:. I've been rethinking my purchase and mulling over selling the pass to buy individual tickets for the events I really care about. But there's no guarantee that my crappy seat would sell.


I’m in the same boat. This whole thing has brought me nothing but misery so far. If they would just admit their wrongdoings and refund us, :sigh:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
59 minutes ago, SparkleSalad said:


I’m in the same boat. This whole thing has brought me nothing but misery so far. If they would just admit their wrongdoings and refund us, :sigh:

Or , you know, actually send us the tickets we paid for. At this point I'm starting to freak out over that. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I emailed the info address for montreal2020 - and the first response was asking me what event I was inquiring about - really? But then the all-event ticket question official answer is "For the ISU World Figure Skating Championships 2020 the event pass will be one pass, so if you are looking to share you will need to pass the ticket back and forth for the days you wish to attend."

So, I guess that means if you really, really trust someone who only wants to attend the non-Yuzuru events, you can hand over your precious ticket to them every other day and try to recoup some of the cost of the ticket. But that's simply not tenable. (Anyone want just Wednesday and Friday tickets?) My hope is that once the tickets are sent out (and when will that be?), it could be possible to make an excellent copy of the pass and sell those two days...again, it would have to be someone who one trusts.  What do all-event passes look like?  It's not going to be a bracelet like ACI.  Very frustrating. And they don't care.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have a ticket for the week my boyfriend gave in section 102 not far... but i want to only see ladies figure skating, any one want the others tickets? We might be able to share if we get to know the person before... anyone?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Eche said:

I have a ticket for the week my boyfriend gave in section 102 not far... but i want to only see ladies figure skating, any one want the others tickets? We might be able to share if we get to know the person before... anyone?

You're like an answer to a prayer (and what an amazing boyfriend!!).  I only want to attend the men's events (Thursday and Saturday) and the Ladies events are Wednesday and Friday.  I have other friends (well, they were acquaintances until meeting them in person, via Planet Hanyu, at ACI and Skate Canada) and I'm sure I could get them to vouch for my honesty and trustability (is that a word?).  Because the all-event ticket is a single ticket (I've inquired), we'd have to meet up and have you hand me the ticket on Wednesday, after the Ladies first events and then I'd need to get it back to you for the Friday events and then back to me for Saturday.  I did get practice tickets for Monday and Tuesday but that's it.  I would be delighted!!! to share this ticket with you and would be responsible for transporting it to and from the rink.  This does take a measure of trust from you, of me, so if you'd like, I could have some very active PH members DM you with info about me.  Wow - this would be SO awesome.  Please consider me  (I'm a retired person living in Arizona but grew up skating in New England and love the sport, but particularly Yuzuru Hanyu.)  Thanks

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Waterbuffalo said:

is anyone planning on volunteering at worlds? I am volunteering and would be interested in connecting with other volunteers! :D

I am…… I am from Québec city…. I got an email today to confirm the uniforms =) I have an all event ticket too, so I am trying to find someone for the events i dont want to go, so i could participate as volunteers for the rest….. I will write you a message to get to know you

4 hours ago, barbara said:

You're like an answer to a prayer (and what an amazing boyfriend!!).  I only want to attend the men's events (Thursday and Saturday) and the Ladies events are Wednesday and Friday.  I have other friends (well, they were acquaintances until meeting them in person, via Planet Hanyu, at ACI and Skate Canada) and I'm sure I could get them to vouch for my honesty and trustability (is that a word?).  Because the all-event ticket is a single ticket (I've inquired), we'd have to meet up and have you hand me the ticket on Wednesday, after the Ladies first events and then I'd need to get it back to you for the Friday events and then back to me for Saturday.  I did get practice tickets for Monday and Tuesday but that's it.  I would be delighted!!! to share this ticket with you and would be responsible for transporting it to and from the rink.  This does take a measure of trust from you, of me, so if you'd like, I could have some very active PH members DM you with info about me.  Wow - this would be SO awesome.  Please consider me  (I'm a retired person living in Arizona but grew up skating in New England and love the sport, but particularly Yuzuru Hanyu.)  Thanks

Sure, that will be great. I will private messeage you

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

:peekapooh:I think i'm going alone this year so i'm looking for someone who is willing to share accomodation with me, preferably a place with a kitchen so i can fuel my squish muscles with cheap sandwiches ahahahahaha I promise pancakes in return

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...