Alex_Trusova

2020 World Figure Skating Championships - Tickets and Discussion!

23 минуты назад, Yuzurella сказал:

But I wonder what happens when these packages don't get sold. Are these tickets then released for normal sale again?

That might happen in the last moment. For Helsinki Worlds I bought my 5th row long side men FS ticket about a week before competition - some places suddenly became available, maybe it was from packages/tours (my first ticket was not that bad but in the corner and I sold it pretty fast via fb). 

10 hours ago, Melodie said:

Does anyone know when single tickets will be released?

The website says Autumn but iirc September.

I just got reminded of something...Worlds is happening right around maple syrup season....that is, the maple sap is starting to rise after the winter and all the sugar bushes start operations. So if you're planning to stay an extra day or two after the competition, I suggest looking into a cabane à sucre experience for something you can really only experience in this part of the world. 

Sorry everyone, I've been gone for a while because of work and school. What is the date for single ticket sales? Has it happened already?

On 7/22/2019 at 7:25 AM, SparkleSalad said:

The website says Autumn but iirc September.

14 hours ago, LourdesMoon said:

Sorry everyone, I've been gone for a while because of work and school. What is the date for single ticket sales? Has it happened already?

Seems like September.

Sorry guys, I mis-read. The email was for Skate Canada International. 

Thanks solene for the correction :img_20:

Hi! I've just got an email from Skate Canada. There is a pre-sale of "single session ticket" from August 20 (10 am PT) to August 21 (10 pm). Public sale will start from 10 am August 22.

If anyone is looking for an all-event ticket for Worlds next March, I have one extra.

On 8/16/2019 at 9:48 AM, Maya said:

If anyone is looking for an all-event ticket for Worlds next March, I have one extra.

What level, row, and seat is the ticket?

I have an extra all-event ticket for World. P2 Section 104 Row M. Paid USD1247, now selling at USD1000. 104 is right next to Kiss & Cry and exit! :joy:

Please PM me if you are interested. 

I'm selling two judges' side adjacent all-event worlds 2020 tickets, section 116, row U. Originally paid $1000 USD each, selling for $850 USD each or $1500 USD for both, but open to negotiation! Please DM me here if interested :) 

On 8/29/2019 at 6:17 PM, Alex_Trusova said:

Any update on when single tickets go on sale?

From the Skate Canada email sent out today:

"Buy your All-Event tickets today and ensure you have a ticket to every day of competition!  All-Event tickets will no longer be available when Day Tickets are released in late September."