Alex_Trusova

2020 World Figure Skating Championships - Tickets and Discussion!

Does anybody know where skaters entrance is?

Effing hell. I just tried the link again, got section 105, row J, at P3 level, neat as you please. Meanwhile my original section is sold out. 

That makes it look like they didn't realize the seats near the K&C are the better ones, for FS fans.

Should I buy it? It'll melt my credit card for sure. 

I wrote in to complain. I doubt I will hear from them. And even if they do allow refund, I doubt I can find better seat which will be snatched up now as I wait for response (IF any). 

friends, seciton 104, row H, think i think a p3 ticket, think i should bite? please bare in mind that i can only go frid evening and weekend so i will need to sell the other tickets.

1 minute ago, Floria said:

Did anybody know where skaters entrance is?

Next to K&C, usually

2 minutes ago, bearsies said:

friends, seciton 104, row H, think i think a p3 ticket, think i should bite? please bare in mind that i can only go frid evening and weekend so i will need to sell the other tickets.

Careful! It's a pass, not individual tickets!

3 minutes ago, Starry_night said:

The 112-114 sections on the ticket site is greyed out differently than the sold out sections, so do you guys know if they released it?

I don't believe they were.

3 minutes ago, rockstaryuzu said:

Effing hell. I just tried the link again, got section 105, row J, at P3 level, neat as you please. Meanwhile my original section is sold out. 

That makes it look like they didn't realize the seats near the K&C are the better ones, for FS fans.

I wouldn't take the risk of buying multiple $1000+ tickets because who knows if yo ucan sell it. But that's just me.

3 minutes ago, rockstaryuzu said:

I went for it cuz tbh I'm going to call in and complain and ask to cancel the previous ticket, and if not i'm going to see if I can dispute the charge with my credit card

17 minutes ago, katonice said:

Yes it seems you can select the section and the rows available aren't bad.

It seems once the site traffic reduced they allowed people to select which section they want.

Were you not able to select the section previously? I was always able to select the section, but they just kept giving me rows toward the back. Then they started giving me rows in other sections, and I thought the section I selected was sold out.

Just now, SparkleSalad said:

Careful! It's a pass, not individual tickets!

arent the tickets for each day separate? like, i will get a stack of 7 tickets, one for each day?

2 minutes ago, bearsies said:

arent the tickets for each day separate? like, i will get a stack of 7 tickets, one for each day?

Nope! You will get a pass on a lanyard! 

Just now, bearsies said:

Nope, there's only 1 pass. But you can maybe sell it and hand it off after Friday if you are sure you don't want it back. 

Just now, rockstaryuzu said:

I agree but it makes me so mad. 

I think many fans did this after Helsinki GP last year because they released better tickets after the first round. I'm not sure if they were all able to sell.

1 minute ago, yuzuangel said:

I wouldn't take the risk of buying multiple $1000+ tickets because who knows if yo ucan sell it. But that's just me.

I agree but it makes me so mad. 

Just now, IceWings said:

Were you not able to select the section previously? I was always able to select the section, but they just kept giving me rows toward the back. Then they started giving me rows in other sections, and I thought the section I selected was sold out.

I tried clicking the sections before and then it would always give me seats on the opposite end of where I clicked lol.

Could be a software glitch though since I tried it only 1 or 2 times early in the sale.