Alex_Trusova

2020 World Figure Skating Championships - Tickets and Discussion!

9 hours ago, ashanizer said:

I can't recall if I saw someone mention cancelling a flight with Air Canada on here or on Twitter....nonetheless, has anyone had any luck getting a complete refund from cancelling an Air Canada flight?

Air Canada's standard practice is to refund the cost of your flight minus taxes and service fees. This is for any cancellation not just right now

1 hour ago, makebelieveup said:

Not sure what you mean by  that. I bought mine back in May I believe.

I mentioned the timing of the ticket purchases because I thought some ticket purchased had more priority over others to be refunded first. Also, if other people said they have already been refunded, maybe I should check with Evenko again?

12 hours ago, ashanizer said:

I can't recall if I saw someone mention cancelling a flight with Air Canada on here or on Twitter....nonetheless, has anyone had any luck getting a complete refund from cancelling an Air Canada flight?

I lost most. I will get back only the Taxes, fees and charges. 

Also, on the event ticket, I think I just got refunded, although I lost quite a lot due to exchange rate. My bank statement doesn't say anything about the source, but based on the amount transferred I assume that's Evenko.

12 hours ago, yumeaki said:

I had an all-event tix and 1 extra practice day tix for Tues. Both were refunded. 

They should refund everyone for every ticket. Why shouldn’t they? 

I bought an all events tickets P3 or P4, for 1085$ including fees of service and taxes. I did not receive the refund yet on my credit card.

I check with my credit card, no refund deposit yet.

I am in Montreal, Canada.

Do I have to call Evenko or wait for more days?

Thank you for your reply.

2 hours ago, rockstaryuzu said:

Air Canada's standard practice is to refund the cost of your flight minus taxes and service fees. This is for any cancellation not just right now

Does this only hold if the airline cancels the flights or if the individual passenger decides to cancel their flight? 

11 minutes ago, ashanizer said:

Does this only hold if the airline cancels the flights or if the individual passenger decides to cancel their flight? 

If the passenger cancels. If the airline cancels, their normal procedure is to rebook people on another flight, so I don't know what they are doing now

14 minutes ago, Vadrouille said:

I bought an all events tickets P3 or P4, for 1085$ including fees of service and taxes. I did not receive the refund yet on my credit card.

Their email said it could take up to 10 days

4 hours ago, Vadrouille said:

They did say refund will take up to 10 days. Just wait for 10 days and see how it goes?

19 hours ago, ashanizer said:

not a refund if it is a nonrefundable ticket. get credit or change booking free. 

3 hours ago, yumeaki said:

They did say refund will take up to 10 days. Just wait for 10 days and see how it goes?

Yeah, maybe I will just call Evenko and ask if they have started the refund process yet. First time I called them on Thursday and Friday, they didn't know. I hope they have at least some idea about what to do next now that I heard from all of you. 

I got my hotel refund back already. I spent almost 3 hours on the phone to get credited for my flights. Camera rental never charged me. All that’s left is the ticket refund. 

39 minutes ago, buttercup said:

I got my hotel refund back already. I spent almost 3 hours on the phone to get credited for my flights. Camera rental never charged me. All that’s left is the ticket refund. 

I got the tic refund

Minus 50$ exchange rate.

As the airtickets... I tried for a week to cancel my KLM flight but they srnt me to cheapoair where i wIted over 6 hours to tell n still i dont think they cancelled

I left message for both ssker n airlines all over, so worst case scenario i ll sue them. 

14 hours ago, Cynthia said:

Yeah, maybe I will just call Evenko and ask if they have started the refund process yet. First time I called them on Thursday and Friday, they didn't know. I hope they have at least some idea about what to do next now that I heard from all of you. 

According to Evenko, all the refunds have been processed so it will take 10 business days (or even 15). 

2 minutes ago, Cynthia said:

According to Evenko, all the refunds have been processed so it will take 10 business days (or even 15). 

Yes that's what I got as answer since I called Evenko today Monday March 16, asking for my refund of my all events ticket. They said that they have processed my refund since Friday March 13. They have deposited my refund in full amount as the amount of my purchase in my credit card account.

If there is a delay, it depends on the bank to register my refund on my credit card. It may take up to 5 or 10 days, before the refund appears on my credit card account.

So strange isn't it. My credit card is Canadian, from National Bank of Canada.

I will wait patiently for my refund.