Alex_Trusova

2020 World Figure Skating Championships - Tickets and Discussion!

49 minutes ago, yumeaki said:

I just saw the refund to my credit card. As the refund is in CAD, I have an exchange loss of about SGD 149. At least the refund is fast. 

Was this for all the tickets you bought or just a few of them? Also, I bought tickets for all the days which is almost $2100 to $2400 on my credit card. My friend said they might not refund everyone that much, so am I at a greater loss of not getting one?

1 hour ago, Cynthia said:

Was this for all the tickets you bought or just a few of them? Also, I bought tickets for all the days which is almost $2100 to $2400 on my credit card. My friend said they might not refund everyone that much, so am I at a greater loss of not getting one?

I had an all-event tix and 1 extra practice day tix for Tues. Both were refunded. 

They should refund everyone for every ticket. Why shouldn’t they? 

I can't recall if I saw someone mention cancelling a flight with Air Canada on here or on Twitter....nonetheless, has anyone had any luck getting a complete refund from cancelling an Air Canada flight?

As far as I'm concerned, you should be refunded the amount you paid. Not a penny more or less. 

6 minutes ago, ashanizer said:

I can't recall if I saw someone mention cancelling a flight with Air Canada on here or on Twitter....nonetheless, has anyone had any luck getting a complete refund from cancelling an Air Canada flight?

I’m in the US & got a complete refund from Air Canada.  It’s easy to cancel online.  But, I’ve heard of Canadians only getting partial refunds.

7 minutes ago, Upnights said:

I’m in the US & got a complete refund from Air Canada.  It’s easy to cancel online.  But, I’ve heard of Canadians only getting partial refunds.

Did you still get a credit for a future flight? Or was there an option for complete refund versus flight credit?

1 hour ago, ashanizer said:

I got a full refund because I booked my flight before the end of February and it was between Japan and Canada. I think if the country you’re flying from isn’t on the list / you booked after that then you can get a credit or a change of flights fee waived.

1 hour ago, ashanizer said:

Did you still get a credit for a future flight? Or was there an option for complete refund versus flight credit?

I think there was an option for a credit, but I’m not sure.  I’ll be getting back the money I paid (it’ll take 3 weeks, they say).

5 hours ago, ashanizer said:

I got a credit to my account. Since I’m planning to go to ACI if the situation has improved, that works for me.

7 hours ago, Cynthia said:

Just to clarify, I am talking about Evenko. So is there supposed to be a receipt with your refund along with a deposit that says so? I wonder if it will take longer for me since I bought a lot of tickets. 

Just to clarify, I am talking about Evenko. So is there supposed to be a receipt with your refund along with a deposit that says so? I wonder if it will take longer for me since I bought a lot of tickets. 

I receive no receipt or any email notification to confirm my ticket refund amount. I just logged into my credit card account online and saw incoming funds from “BilletCentreBell.Ca”. 

They might have refund based on timing of purchase? All event tickets sales started first so they may refund those first. 

I got a third refund from them for now. It's actually for my 1st installment. I paid with my credit card and i got refund both the full amount of my 1st installment + the foreign transaction fee I was charged using the credit card. So Im happy with that. I am planning to call them to inquire about my 2nd and 3rd installments since I have not received it back. I paid it with my debit card for those but haven't been credited the money. Will update.

25 minutes ago, makebelieveup said:

I got a third refund from them for now. It's actually for my 1st installment. I paid with my credit card and i got refund both the full amount of my 1st installment + the foreign transaction fee I was charged using the credit card. So Im happy with that. I am planning to call them to inquire about my 2nd and 3rd installments since I have not received it back. I paid it with my debit card for those but haven't been credited the money. Will update.

Doesn't that depend on WHEN you bought the tickets too? I mean, I bought mine near late December to early (or is it mid?) January. They were all separate single tickets too.

Just now, Cynthia said:

Doesn't that depend on WHEN you bought the tickets too? I mean, I bought mine near late December to early (or is it mid?) January.

Not sure what you mean by  that. I bought mine back in May I believe.