Alex_Trusova

2020 World Figure Skating Championships - Tickets and Discussion!

Btw the St Patrick parade and Women's Curling World championship that were permitted to proceed earlier were also cancelled/postponed now. Many things happened in just a couple of days.

28 minutes ago, rockstaryuzu said:

She's the wife of the Prime Minister...not quarantining herself right now would be really bad optics. But I also think she's a very genuine person and would do.it anyway. 

I never implied anything negative about her self-quarantine. Just commending her for doing so. 

2 hours ago, buttercup said:

Oh, absolutely. I'm not a masochist lol

all FS fans are masochists :D 

I want to toss it out again that I have three (FREE) tickets for the 6 pm Aura show on Monday for anyone who is in Montreal or will be in Montreal... They were given to me and I'd hate to see them go to waste.  PDF files so easy to transfer.  You don't need to want all three....

NEVERMIND - IT'S BEEN CANCELLED!!!!

has anyone received an email about refund? I got an email about it saying i will receive it within the next days up to 10 business days but the refund amount is $0.00 !

1 hour ago, makebelieveup said:

has anyone received an email about refund? I got an email about it saying i will receive it within the next days up to 10 business days but the refund amount is $0.00 !

I got a notification that refunds would be issued but no dollar amount was mentioned at all. 

1 hour ago, rockstaryuzu said:

I got a notification that refunds would be issued but no dollar amount was mentioned at all. 

mine just says refund total is $0.00 so i flipped out and responded. hopefully they clarify

2 hours ago, makebelieveup said:

mine just says refund total is $0.00 so i flipped out and responded. hopefully they clarify

I also only received an email announcing cancellation of Worlds and that refund will be provided in 10 days. No mention of amount. 

6 minutes ago, yumeaki said:

I also only received an email announcing cancellation of Worlds and that refund will be provided in 10 days. No mention of amount. 

I got an email like this

---

Hi (my name)

This email confirm that your order has been canceled.

Please note that if any amounts were charged to you when the reservation was made, they will be refunded on the credit card used within 3 to 10 business days. 

Contact us at 1-877-668-8269 should you require further assistance.

YOUR ORDER / BILLING INFORMATION

Order # : 002-0644 0793
Order Date : May 29, 2019
Customer Id : 5215980
Customer Name:
Refund total : $ 0.00

1 hour ago, makebelieveup said:

I got an email like this

---

Hi (my name)

Please note that if any amounts were charged to you when the reservation was made, they will be refunded on the credit card used within 3 to 10 business days. 

Customer Name:

Well, I find that very distressing.

7 hours ago, makebelieveup said:

I got an email like this

---

Hi (my name)

Customer Name:

Oh I did not receive this email. Probably a silly system mistake (don’t trust evenko system now). Hope they clarify clearly when you emailed them. 

Those who have received a refund could probably post here just so that others can get an idea of when to expect a receipt. 

18 hours ago, makebelieveup said:

I got an email like this

---

Hi (my name)

Customer Name:

Yeah my email didn't look like that. 

23 hours ago, makebelieveup said:

I got an email like this

---

Hi (my name)

Customer Name:

You mean to tell us Evenko didn't owe you a refund back from that email? Or was it a fake? Chances are, we'll need to wait 10 business days for everyone to get a refund back. I'm afraid of having to hunt them down myself just to get money back. Evenko is liable to refunding people back even though it was the Minister of Health in Quebec who made the call to cancel Worlds.

58 minutes ago, Cynthia said:

You mean to tell us Evenko didn't owe you a refund back from that email? Or was it a fake? Chances are, we'll need to wait 10 business days for everyone to get a refund back. I'm afraid of having to hunt them down myself just to get money back. Evenko is liable to refunding people back even though it was the Minister of Health in Quebec who made the call to cancel Worlds.

i mean im not sure, i sent them an email so hopefully they respond. i rather they just didnt mention the refund total at all in the email. it just makes it really confusing 

I just saw the refund to my credit card. As the refund is in CAD, I have an exchange loss of about SGD 149. At least the refund is fast.