Alex_Trusova

2020 World Figure Skating Championships - Tickets and Discussion!

24 minutes ago, Vadrouille said:

I have ordered a physical all-event ticket to be delivered at home by regular mail. So I expect it will take a while to arrive yet, maybe in one week. But I understand that the all-event ticket includes everything, from practices to competitions and the gala, everyday from March 16 to March 22. Do I understand correctly? Do I need to buy single-day practice tickets also?

Thank you to have your explanation.

It includes everything, even Monday and Tuesday practice days. :snpeace:

1 hour ago, Vadrouille said:

I have ordered a physical all-event ticket to be delivered at home by regular mail. So I expect it will take a while to arrive yet, maybe in one week. But I understand that the all-event ticket includes everything, from practices to competitions and the gala, everyday from March 16 to March 22. Do I understand correctly? Do I need to buy single-day practice tickets also?

Your all-event ticket does include all the practices (Monday and Tuesday) - some people have purchased single day practice tickets to secure much better seats than their all-event tickets are for...  No worries.

2 hours ago, Eche said:

My ticket was in my boyfriend junk mail. Maybe look at it

I did. It wasn’t there. :sad-smiley-046:

I recently found two of my tickets were emailed to me in my spam (moved it to inbox for later). However I realized that they both Monday tickets. I don't know if anyone would like my extra copy (which is the second one I got) either exchange or resell for a Tuesday ticket. The ticket information is below. Please DM me if you are interested.

ISU 2020 - DAY 1 - PRACTICES

Monday, March 16, 2020 6:00 AM

SECTION 122 - ROW B - SEAT 13 

3 hours ago, Vadrouille said:

As @barbara mentioned, I bought extra tickets for one day of the practice because my all-event seat is much further away from the rink than I wanted it to be. I'd like to sit close at least one time. 

My first post in ages. Just dropping by to share my immense relief at finally seeing my all event tix in my inbox.

47 minutes ago, SparkleSalad said:

Anyone planning on going to this? 

https://www.aurabasiliquemontreal.com/en/

i have not even planned any sightseeing activity. Was thinking to just google my way there when I have free time.

However this sure looks interesting. Gotta check which date is good to go. 

11 minutes ago, yumeaki said:

i have not even planned any sightseeing activity. Was thinking to just google my way there when I have free time.

However this sure looks interesting. Gotta check which date is good to go. 

1 hour ago, SparkleSalad said:

been there with myparents some 25 yrs ago at Xmas.

was freezing cold but most beautiful

guess i will go there now as well, to enjoy the beauty and hopefully they will not  burn down this Notre Dame like they did the real Notre Dame of Paris less than a year ago

2 hours ago, SparkleSalad said:

Looks great! If we are going, then it will be on Monday. That day we want to visit Mount Royal and some more. Hopefully we are back on time. Our apartment is just 800 meters away, so worth a visit! 

2 hours ago, SparkleSalad said:

Wow, that looks amazing... I haven't planned any sightseeing either, although I will have a few days off, with only attending the days of the men's event. But I was going to improvise, depending on condition, weather and available options. Just staying in and resting might sound good, too lol But that definitely looks like something that would be fun to do. Hard to plan without having a proper schedule for the event, though

hace 15 minutos , KatjaThera said:

Hard to plan without having a proper schedule for the event, though

:dontdothistome: this is the only thing ruining my own organization/planning schedule as well!!! :yznotimpressed:

7 hours ago, SparkleSalad said:

That looks beautiful - I think that any of us wanting to go should pick a day ( Fri is the only day that doesn't interfere with a planned dinner-though that probably shouldn't be the ultimate deciding factor) because tickets are required and there will, obviously, be thousands of other people in Montreal that week. I'd go Friday - anyone else interested in Friday?