Alex_Trusova

2020 World Figure Skating Championships - Tickets and Discussion!

31 minutes ago, Alex_Trusova said:

I was wondering if anyone has heard anything about 2020 worlds tickets and when they might go on sale?

I forgot to post but someone tweeted that the person at the 2020 Worlds booth at 4cc said that the tickets were going to be sold in May

4 hours ago, kelly said:

I forgot to post but someone tweeted that the person at the 2020 Worlds booth at 4cc said that the tickets were going to be sold in May

No rest for the wicked... 

8 hours ago, kelly said:

Thanks for that information. Only a few months to save then. I’m sure the tickets will go fast too given it’s in Canada

Any clue how much all event tickets will be?  I think I know what I'm spending my tax return on - better get to them this weekend 

10 hours ago, katonice said:

I feel so conflicted. The skeptical part of me is thinking that they would most likely donate the tickets that they think won't sell anyway. I expect to have to pay more than the tickets are worth but I don't want to drop all that money and barely be able to see anything.

I e-mailed skate Canada as well as the volleyball organization so hopefully we can get better info.

On 2/12/2019 at 4:09 PM, kelly said:

Funny how last year I thought it was scandalous that GPF tickets were already being sold before the Olympics has even started and now I want to just secure my tickets asap :Poohgaveup:

Saitama has ruined me

:sad-smiley-046:i didn't know that you had to enter a verification code to bid so it made my bid too late :censor::sad4:

My bid would have won if I got it in a few seconds earlier :cry:

On 2/21/2019 at 3:24 PM, Old Cat Lady said:

I feel so conflicted. The skeptical part of me is thinking that they would most likely donate the tickets that they think won't sell anyway. I expect to have to pay more than the tickets are worth but I don't want to drop all that money and barely be able to see anything.

I e-mailed skate Canada as well as the volleyball organization so hopefully we can get better info.

Did they reply on which type of seats it was? It sounded like good seats since it was all-event with practices and the gala, but then I'm not sure on that either. 

13 hours ago, Old Cat Lady said:

:sad-smiley-046:i didn't know that you had to enter a verification code to bid so it made my bid too late :censor::sad4:

My bid would have won if I got it in a few seconds earlier :cry:

Aww man, that's too bad

:( What did the final price end up being? Maybe it became close to the original price anyway, so it might be a good thing. 

Anyone know how much tix for WC2020? Is GPF 2019 is cheaper than wc2020? I’m a newbie fan for FS so I’ve no idea

4 часа назад, Phuong сказал:

Anyone know how much tix for WC2020? Is GPF 2019 is cheaper than wc2020? I’m a newbie fan for FS so I’ve no idea

GPF usually is cheaper and have day tickets. All-event WC is the most expensive, but later you can buy per-event ticket, then the prices will depend on organizers.