This is a thread dedicated to trying to help each other see Yuzu as much as possible. 

I thought people who are interested in trying to share rooms/cars or hosting each other could list their location and their travel interests

I live in MN, USA. My house is about 30 min from the twin cities.  Unfortunately the last event I can think of happening here was 1998 worlds, but that just means we're due for another, right? :grin:

Finishing school and starting a new job in May so I'm hoping to try to see him next season. Crossing my fingers that I can go to Autumn Classic or Worlds. Don't have high hopes that he'll enter anything else that would be realistic for me. 

I'm located in Ottawa, Canada. The last big competition here was SCI in 2016, where Yuzu debuted LGC - and I missed it!, not having seen the light of fanyudom at the time. 

I live 10minutes from one of Ottawa'smajor ice arenas and 40 mins from another, and so am willing to facilitate things for satellites if/when Yuzu skates here again .

I'm also willing to offer rides/share rooms etc, especially for events taking place within southeastern  Ontario or eastern Quebec, up to Montreal. 

I am in Alberta Canada and can help too.  Unfortunately, when Yuzu was in Lethbridge in 2016: I only discovered him in 2017!

12 hours ago, Dreamer said:

I am in Alberta Canada and can help too.  Unfortunately, when Yuzu was in Lethbridge in 2016: I only discovered him in 2017!

Yuzu may pick GP Canada International in Kelowna and ACI for sure next season ! 

On 2/5/2019 at 2:16 PM, rockstaryuzu said:

I'm located in Ottawa, Canada. The last big competition here was SCI in 2016, where Yuzu debuted LGC - and I missed it!, not having seen the light of fanyudom at the time. 

I live 10minutes from one of Ottawa'smajor ice arenas and 40 mins from another, and so am willing to facilitate things for satellites if/when Yuzu skates here again .

I'm also willing to offer rides/share rooms etc, especially for events taking place within southeastern  Ontario or eastern Quebec, up to Montreal. 

Since GP Canada International will be in Kelowna & 2020 WC will be in Montreal, Ottawa may get the chance to held ACI this year. Good luck! 

4 hours ago, traveltoomuch said:

Ottaw

4 hours ago, traveltoomuch said:

Ottawa may get the chance to held ACI this year

Ooh, you think so? That would be almost too good to be true. :embSwan:

On 2/11/2019 at 11:14 AM, yuzuangel said:

I'd be happy to host in NYC but I don't think any events come here!

Now that I think about it, you're right...but isn't that kind of strange? You'd think NYC, being such a big place, would get an event or two. 

12 hours ago, traveltoomuch said:

Since GP Canada International will be in Kelowna & 2020 WC will be in Montreal, Ottawa may get the chance to held ACI this year. Good luck! 

I talked to the Skate Canada rep at the 2020 WC booth at 4CC. She told me:

• Skate Canada International tickets will go on sale in approx 4 weeks
  • Tickets for Canadian Nationals will go on sale next, but she wasn't sure of the exact time.
  • 2020 WC tickets will go on sale in May

She thought ACI will be in Oakville again (same as last year), but it doesn't sound like that's confirmed yet. Previously I heard it will either be in Oakville or Mississauga, but now Canadian Nationals will be in Mississauga, so it's possible they might want to move ACI somewhere else to spread out the competitions.

14 hours ago, IceWings said:

I talked to the Skate Canada rep at the 2020 WC booth at 4CC. She told me:

• Skate Canada International tickets will go on sale in approx 4 weeks
  • Tickets for Canadian Nationals will go on sale next, but she wasn't sure of the exact time.
  • 2020 WC tickets will go on sale in May

She thought ACI will be in Oakville again (same as last year), but it doesn't sound like that's confirmed yet. Previously I heard it will either be in Oakville or Mississauga, but now Canadian Nationals will be in Mississauga, so it's possible they might want to move ACI somewhere else to spread out the competitions.

Thanks for the heads up! 

'According to my calculation'.....ACI 2019 should be in Oakville.  I noticed that the ACI is held twice consecutively in the same location.

If  I knew the date...I would book hotel!

Feeling so anxious. What it I can't get decent tickets to ac or worlds? :shocked:

I assume I'm going to have to wait by the computer the second it goes on sale. My internet is low speed - what if I can't load the page fast enough? What if I'm an idiot that buys crappy seats? :drama:

51 minutes ago, Old Cat Lady said:

Feeling so anxious. What it I can't get decent tickets to ac or worlds? :shocked:

I assume I'm going to have to wait by the computer the second it goes on sale. My internet is low speed - what if I can't load the page fast enough? What if I'm an idiot that buys crappy seats? :drama:

If previous ACI's are indications then you don't need to worry about crappy seats since there are no assigned seating.

5 hours ago, kaeryth said:

If previous ACI's are indications then you don't need to worry about crappy seats since there are no assigned seating.

And there are no crappy seats honestly since it's a small venue :tumblr_inline_n18qraikFP1qid2nw:

Hello! 

My location would be completely useless if it weren't that I'm kinda close to Turin for next year's GPF? But it would be impossible to go from Rome to Turin and back every day, so I'm 90% doing coachsurfing next year during GPF. I am available for help regarding news and Italian translations. 

But, since I am a social flower and Italy is pretty beautiful, for every Fanyu wanting to come to Rome and have a (bad) tour guide or even a house host to save money for hotels and stuff, my house is open!