sallycinnamon

[2018/19] 4CC (04.02-10.02) - Pairs and ID SP & FS + Gala

It's going to be very tight, but I think the judges will give it to H/D...

3 minutes ago, liv said:

Dance is becoming so predictable. It was this way for years, then it changed, and now it is back to being very predictable again. Disappointing. However, we've had some very good programs here today. Very enjoyable overall, at least.

Yes, the quality was good here

3 minutes ago, liv said:

Dance is becoming so predictable. It was this way for years, then it changed, and now it is back to being very predictable again. Disappointing. However, we've had some very good programs here today. Very enjoyable overall, at least.

I was just thinking the same thing. This is 6.0 era judging: no movement of placement between RD and FD, and judges flinging high scores at the predetermined winners like rose petals or confetti...ergh.

Also, there should be an automatic 10point deduction on any program in any discipline that uses a warhorse so uncreatively...

I liked Chock/Bates but I don't think their program had the same technical difficulty as G/P and W/P.

Gosh.  What happened there.  They are in shock.

1 minute ago, Louitunes said:

Gosh.  What happened there.  They are in shock.

I missed the scores...what happened?

Just now, rockstaryuzu said:

I missed the scores...what happened?

H/D are 4th, 119+

Wow!  Don't know anything about dance.  Any clue what happened?  Pretty sure H/D made some sort of mistake because they didn't look happy in the K&C.  Madison C looked so shocked that it didn't seem to occur to her to be happy about winning

Wow, I tune in in time for the last group expecting the placements wouldn’t change and just to enjoy it. But pleasant surprise! The most boring program didn’t win!