sallycinnamon

[2018/19] 4CC (04.02-10.02) - Pairs and ID SP & FS + Gala

Yes podium for Paul and piper

Wait. No... FS 1st again, RD RIP

Oh that was beautiful.

TBH, the last couple of years it feels like Canadian ID teams are competing mostly amongst themselves and the rest of the world can catch up later... I thought that would change when Tessa and Scott retired, but doesn't look like it so far.

One reason that I don't like ice dance that much anymore because it's so predictable. There are no. 1, no. 2 and no. 3 teams and unless there are big mistakes/falls, no way that the team can get ahead of the 'officially' better ones 

Chuck and Bates were very sharp. I think it's going in first.. probably...

That was fun! Three great programs in a row. If anything of the final four Hubbell/Donohue have the most boring program...

Chock and Bates:  Went from smooth n sultry to feisy.  Wow.... loved that. :tumblr_inline_nhkezsTB3v1qid2nw:

So funny, to watch this super entertaining program and know that a super boring program is coming next (which will probably win :68468287:)

Dance is becoming so predictable. It was this way for years, then it changed, and now it is back to being very predictable again. Disappointing. However, we've had some very good programs here today. Very enjoyable overall, at least.

I just can't get into their Romeo and Juliet. Just maybe skate to a more mature love story?