sallycinnamon

[2018/19] 4CC (04.02-10.02) - Pairs and ID SP & FS + Gala

Me: “I might try to be a better FS fan and watch pairs this competition now that S/H are back.”

*checks competition time*

3:45-5:45 AM

“Nope.”

Good luck everyone! 

I'm gonna watch it too, it's gonna be quick... Best of luck to all, but mostly Chinese pairs :)

3 minutes ago, tkinashi said:

i lost faith in this comp. but here to support sui/han

Don't lose faith in the pairs competition. There isn't that much competition for S/H here. If they skate half decently, they should be well ahead of anyone else apart from their own teammates and maybe the top Canadian pair if they skate well. Not much wiggle room here for questionable judging... at least, i'm hoping there isn't.

1 minute ago, liv said:

Don't lose faith in the pairs competition. There isn't that much competition for S/H here. If they skate half decently, they should be well ahead of anyone else apart from their own teammates and maybe the top Canadian pair if they skate well. Not much wiggle room here for questionable judging... at least, i'm hoping there isn't.

Well Cain/Leduc have highest BV as far as I know :laughing: can't compete in PCS in GOE on most things but we're in America and it's worse than I thought here so...

(and I even like them, or rather have nothing against them, but potential for oversocring still here if they skate well)

2 minutes ago, yuzupon said:

I am here for Sui/Han... and Peng/Jin

But, err, only 3 nations??

suzaki/kihara was supposed to be here but they have withdrawn

I like this Pair, not typical, almost the same height, many thing must be harder for them. I remember this program being disaster in October so good job here.

Side by side spins... tho it looked kinda cool when they were 180 degrees out of sync. 

Here for S/H and P/J :tumblr_inline_ncmif5EcBB1rpglid: (please judges don't make me salty)