sallycinnamon

[2018/19] 4CC (04.02-10.02) - Men SP & FS

Pray for me and my internet connection :smiley-angelic001:  I really want to watch this competition and especially Boyang and Shoma (I am worried for both). Timing is not great for me but since I am off work this week, I don't need to sleep early or at all  :68556365:

The lineup is great for both men and ladies and I am hoping for an exciting event :smiley-happy105:

16 hours ago, sallycinnamon said:

re Shoma: he was thinking about withdrawing from both Challenge Cup and 4CC so yes this + going safe in the SP could mean that he's not fully recovered yet.

He usually goes to many competitions and three months without competing may have been too long for him, so maybe that's why his team wanted to send him to one of the competitions...

if it's true, tho, it would have been probably better to do Challenge cup a couple weeks later and skip 4CC instead. But I understand why Shoma would feel he needed to be at 4CC more:/

that said, if past examples are an indication, when there is a physical issue Shoma still delivers quite well, and in the field he is the one with the highest PCS (besides jason who is still quite behind in BV tho), so Boyang will need to be focused and land his jumps to defend his title.

but yeah podium is quite open.

ETA: I forgot Keegan. If he manages to be clean he's gonna have better PCS than Boyang too, so yeah, Boyang need to be focused.

time zone is awful this time so no watching live but good luck to the guys and especially Boyangman, JunHwan, Kazuki, Tomoki + Shoma please don't die WAIT JULIAN AND DONOVAN ARE COMPETING YASSSSSSS HAPPYYYY

I hope protocols won't make me roll my eyes too hard this time:smiley-angelic001:

No chance for watching Men live (probably can watch ladies SP though :) ), but I hope they don't die. Especially Shoma, I don't like people skating injured...

lol knowing technical panel, Vincent should think hard about his layout :laughing:

Totally following my Boy(ang) for good here and Jun for a medal of any color!!! 

Edit: I meant for gold but for good is also okay

8 minutes ago, Murieleirum said:

Totally following my Boy(ang) for good here and Jun for a medal of any color!!! 

Seconded.  :bunny-smiley:

I only hope that everything goes well for all of them and that Shoma made the right choice ! Sadly I will not be able to watch it live because it comes around 3 a.m. in Germany and we have a meeting at 8 a.m. with my boss !

Wish I was going to be at home for this one - it has some skaters I’d like to see without the kind of world without end investment there will be when Yuzuru next skates.   Hope Boyang, Jun and Jason put out their best performances.  Hope Shoma doesn’t do any more damage.  Hope Keiji and Kasuki do well.  Above all hope no one gets injured ( any worse than they already are).

Shoma smiling next to a bubbly Jason is pretty adorable :tumblr_inline_n2pje2TPZt1qdlkyg: I wonder how much his Japanese has improved after a few months with the troll master. 

Good luck to all the contenders! Please, please, no (additional) injury. I hope to see some great skating for my first live competition :tumblr_inline_mzx8s4JRlX1r8msi5:

Uh.... How is he going to come out of this competition in one piece? Come on, Shoma... Don't hurt yourself even more... :14066882: