sallycinnamon

[2018/19] 4CC (04.02-10.02) - Ladies SP & FS

1 minute ago, Winnie_20 said:

I just came to this topic after watching the SP and FS.

I’m afraid to ask...

is Rika injured?

And how afraid should I be about a potential WD from the Challenge Cup? 

Cuz Shoma WD due to injury, I can handle. But Rika, please no, not you, too!

I meant the finger injury + her boot issues. But I hope everything will be fine for Challenge Cup.

24 minutes ago, sallycinnamon said:

I meant the finger injury + her boot issues. But I hope everything will be fine for Challenge Cup.

Okay... None of that rings any bells with me, I haven't followed the competition at all on-line (real life grumble grumble), only watched the Ladies SP and FS. Doesn't sound too terrifying... she did win, after all, so it cannot be that bad? Unless her boots just fell apart after the skates. ;-) 

Thanks, I guess I'll try and rest easy. I'm just so excited about the chance to see her in real life. 

edit: right, and I came here for... not worrying about Rika, but congratulating her, and the other the medalists (I went ?????!!!!! when I saw Elizabet attempt that quad, and it was rotated?! wow), and big virtual hugs for Kaori. I'd have loved to have seen a Japanese ladies sweep of the podium, but am also happy for Elizabet (clearly going to Tutberidze worked out for her), and Mai winning that medal is so wonderful, hurah! 

Hey guys, @yuzuangel will be making an official post about our website launch here later today  but here is a new figure skating website we recently created! If you guys are interested in rewatching the men's SP and ladies' SP & FS, it's up on our website thanks to @LadyLou who shared the 4cc videos. We also have a lot of 2018/2019 competitions as well as other competitions prior to this season in different broadcasts/commentaries. Olympics, CWW, Eng subs that are taken down, Worlds... you name it. Hope you guys enjoy!

SkatingPortal.com 

We're currently a work in progress. Lots of bugs and login issues. But that's what we need you guys for so please help us test it out. 

p.s. if you guys want to rant about figure skating, we have a thread for it lol