[TW] Sexual Abuse & Misconduct in Figure Skating

• 3 months later...

Beyond the first feelings of shock and horror and disappointment, am I alone in wondering why some men feel the need to send pictures of their parts to females, and even worse, females who are children? I just don't understand. How awful for these girls, and everything they experienced afterwards from adults in positions of trust.

I really want to understand what went on here... especially the *why? and how could you?*

14 hours ago, liv said:

Beyond the first feelings of shock and horror and disappointment, am I alone in wondering why some men feel the need to send pictures of their parts to females, and even worse, females who are children? I just don't understand. How awful for these girls, and everything they experienced afterwards from adults in positions of trust.

I really want to understand what went on here... especially the *why? and how could you?*

Spoiler

because they are sexual predators,I don't speak of MC in particular but when a man in his late 20's thinks it's fine to send a d*** pic to a 13 y.o. girl,rest assure it's not the 1st time he does that.One doesn't suddendly start to behave like a stalker,a molester or a rapist,it is a common M.O.,one they've been having for a long time..until they are arrested usually.

Hopefully this will open the discussion of what to do when young girls and boys are involved in a sport and the need to protect them.