sallycinnamon

[2018/19] European Championships (21.01-27.01) - Men SP & FS

What a turn out...but CONGRATS JAVI!! I'm sure the cave boy is really really happy right now!!!

I can’t get over the scare of seeing Misha hold his wrist but I am so happy Javi got his 7th Euro title :sadPooh:

Just now, caterpillar said:

You’re right - I’m going to pretend Javi was the only one who skates in this group.

I know it felt like forever and an age ago but Kevin skated second in this group, I had to double check to be sure, too, it feels a hundred years ago.

My happiness for Javi is almost overshadowed by my heartbreak for Misha :sadPooh:  It was so horrible to watch 

Just now, Gaby said:

Misha is  my   pain . No  one   frustrates  me  to  no end   like  him   when  he bombs. He  is  the  second  only to Yuzu  when it  comes to  the  quality  of elements   when they  are  completed.  But he is  such a head case  that I'm afraid  it's  irreversible  

He’s also been seriously ill this season. Hopefully it won’t be quite so bad next season.

But Javi  though . What  a legend :))  Such a remarkable  performance  after  10 month  out  of competition. I already  miss him :sadPooh:

But happy for Javi! Others may not do well but I do think he wins because he’s good and not because others are bad. He’s really a come back man after that SP score. 

Congratulations! :665e343793b9:

Now imagine Yuzu’s reaction watching the telecast now :loveshower:

Nice ending to his career (i wish a clean program but anyway) 7 is the lucky number, congrats Javi!!!^^

Shout out to TCC boys for snatching that Gold after only 3 weeks of training

I didn’t want it to be at the expense of Mikhaïl, but I am so, so happy for Javi. 

He deserves this so much, this beautiful, charming, talented, charismatic, amazing skater.

Congratulations seven time European champion Javier Fernandez! :68271401:

This wasn’t how I wanted to competition to end but the biggest of congrats to Javi! He fought so hard and I’m so happy for him. :tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw: