sallycinnamon

Junior Worlds 2019 in Zagreb, Croatia

On 1/15/2019 at 12:10 PM, sallycinnamon said:

Tickets are out for Junior Worlds: 

https://www.ticketshop.hr/en/e/isu-svjetsko-juniorsko-prvenstvo-u-umjetnickom-klizanju-2019/2181/

Is anyone going there?

I'm thinking about going if I'll have time in the beginning of March. Tickets are very cheap and Zagreb is a pretty city <3 

I might go. I need to know first if I’m working that week but flights from London are kinda cheap anyways and the tickets are extremely cheap too so I might end up organising a last minute trip :tumblr_m230pl4UqL1qfamg6:

On 2/28/2019 at 11:13 PM, katonice said:

Thanks for this!! In the end I’m going but because of work I had to cut my mini trip short :yznotimpressed: I’ll only be able to attend Men’s SP, Opening Ceremony, Pairs SP and DR. I’ll try to go to the practices too if it’s allowed :tumblr_inline_mnz5bjK4an1qz4rgp:

11 hours ago, anski said:

Thanks for this!! In the end I’m going but because of work I had to cut my mini trip short :yznotimpressed: I’ll only be able to attend Men’s SP, Opening Ceremony, Pairs SP and DR. I’ll try to go to the practices too if it’s allowed :tumblr_inline_mnz5bjK4an1qz4rgp:

I'm going, too but I'll arrive Thursday evening and will go to the events on Friday and Saturday, so no men's SP & Pairs SP & FS for me...

3 hours ago, sallycinnamon said:

I'm going, too but I'll arrive Thursday evening and will go to the events on Friday and Saturday, so no men's SP & Pairs SP & FS for me...

Between the two of us it’s a full competition then haha. I actually was going to stay until Saturday but we’ve scheduled a meeting so I had to cut my trip short and leave on Thursday :tumblr_inline_mzx8wwBqAg1r8msi5:

18 hours ago, anski said:

Between the two of us it’s a full competition then haha. I actually was going to stay until Saturday but we’ve scheduled a meeting so I had to cut my trip short and leave on Thursday :tumblr_inline_mzx8wwBqAg1r8msi5:

You'll miss the ladies event then :(

2 hours ago, sallycinnamon said:

You'll miss the ladies event then :(

Yes :tumblr_inline_n18qr8XewT1qid2nw: at least I’ll get to see the Men’s SP!