dotsquare

Four Continents 2019 Anaheim

23 minutes ago, aure-evigt said:

I also got a flyer from stars on ice. Does anyone know how much the prices are going to be, or what the schedule is?

Welcome to the forum! :)

I think the schedule will be announced later, all we know that now that the competition will be between 4 - 10 February next year.

I am not sure if it is helpful, but prices at the 2012 Four Continents (which was in Colorado Springs) were the following:

Spoiler

All event ticktets (including access to the Skating Spectacular and all practice sessions)

VIP (first 3 rows of all sections) - $200/seat (savings of $25)

Gold (sections 105-110, sections 115-120) - $150/seat (savings of $12)

Silver (sections 111-114 and first rows of all upper deck) - $100/seat (savings of $8)

Single tickets:

VIP - $25

Gold - $18

Silver - $12

Bronze - $9

14 hours ago, Lizcxx said:

i got a flyer after the stars on ice show in Anaheim California, and it says that ISU Four Continents in Anaheim tickets pre-sale on may 30 and go on sale to general public on June 1st through ticketmaster and athletes competing will be anounce at a later date

Thanks for the info! Any idea if they’re using a presale code?

Thanks @sallycinnamon for the ticket info ^^ just so everyone have in mind that California or in LA tickets might be a bit more expensive compared to Colorado springs since we pay more taxes and there are higher fees 

For the San Jose nationals tickets were from 100-1000 tho it just depends on the venue 

17 minutes ago, Lizcxx said:

Thanks @sallycinnamon for the ticket info ^^ just so everyone have in mind that California or in LA tickets might be a bit more expensive compared to Colorado springs since we pay more taxes and there are higher fees 

For the San Jose nationals tickets were from 100-1000 tho it just depends on the venue 

Yes I remember thinking when the Nationals presale came up for that the tickets were overpriced but I attributed it to the fact that it was partially an Olympic qualifier and that’s how they marketed it. Since my money was going toward the Olympics last year I ended up only going to Senior FD at nationals since I bought tickets at a discount off another fan. 

Maybe if I look up prices from Worlds 2009 it’ll give an idea if events in the LA area tend to be much higher than other locations and countries. Worlds in Helsinki was actually a bit cheaper than Boston, even though Scandinavia in general things were more expensive than in Boston. 

Yes is a good idea to compare prices I'll do the same (: 

I found the front row tickets pretty cheap compare to other events and venues for the stars on ice show at the Hondacenter so maybe prices will vary depending on how much the location will be charging (: 

Any information helps ^^

On 5/13/2018 at 5:47 PM, Lizcxx said:

i got a flyer after the stars on ice show in Anaheim California, and it says that ISU Four Continents in Anaheim tickets pre-sale on may 30 and go on sale to general public on June 1st through ticketmaster and athletes competing will be anounce at a later date

Cool! Wonder what presale means :omg:

I have never been to an ice skating event but Anaheim is about a 3-4 hour drive for me (which as a native Californian is a mere jaunt). However I have no idea how this all works. Do I just get out the credit card and hope I end up with a reasonable seat for the events I want to see? :shrug:

2 hours ago, Whee1000 said:

I have never been to an ice skating event but Anaheim is about a 3-4 hour drive for me (which as a native Californian is a mere jaunt). However I have no idea how this all works. Do I just get out the credit card and hope I end up with a reasonable seat for the events I want to see? :shrug:

Lizcxx says tickets will be sold through ticketmaster. When you click on the event to buy tickets, you will get a seating chart showing the available seats and the price for each seat. I'm assuming the competition will take place at the Honda Center.

@yuzuangel pre sale is when the tickets are available before they go on sale on the planned date 

It usually is if you want to buy VIP or sometimes they release a few tickets to those with a code 

Sorry I'm bad a explaining maybe someone else  will explain it to you better(: