dotsquare

Four Continents 2019 Anaheim

Hi, I'm totally new, and 4CC will be my first time to watch a figure skating competition. I'm watching the Men's and Pairs' short program, as well as the Pairs' free program.

Is anyone looking to share a hotel room?

SELLING 4CC TICKETS - MEN'S SP, MEN'S FS, GALA

My friend and I decided to go for the GPF, so we're no longer going to this. I have 2 tickets for each event, would rather sell them either in pairs or a set of 3:

SP - section 211, row L, seats 5 and 6 ($130 for both, paid $162)

FS - section 211, row M, seats 5 and 6 ($180 for both, paid $224)

Gala - section 211, row L, seats 6 and 7 ($130 for both, paid $162)

All prices in USD. Willing to negotiate. Let me know if you're interested/know someone else who is. I'll probably start posting this on other sites in a few days, but I'd rather try here first.

On 1/12/2019 at 10:31 PM, Legacy and Hope said:

So this will be the first ever event I've attended.  Does anyone know when I should get there?  About how late will it go?  What should I bring?  Thank you for helping.

There’s a very tentative schedule on their website:

https://www.2019fourcontinents.com/

I expect them to update the site with some FAQ soon that should hopefully answer more of your questions. 

I imagine they’ll provide a more detailed scheduled later, or on the ISU event page (https://www.isu.org/figure-skating/events/figure-skating-calendar/eventdetail/11809/33/isu-four-continents-figure-skating-championships?templateParam=11). I believe entry is finalized the 15th. 

I haven’t checked my tickets but they may tell you when doors open to the rink, it’s usually at least 30 min before competition starts if not more. As for what you should bring I expect the FAQ to have more info on what we can and cannot bring, pay attention to that later in terms of what type of bag you can bring in, and whether food or drink from outside is allowed. 

Dress in layers, the rink can be cold but when it fills it can warm up a bit so you want to be warm but able to take off layers if you get hot. If you’re not driving, note that competitions sometimes end late. You’ll want to check if your transit still runs after the competition ends. 

6 hours ago, kiches said:

There’s a very tentative schedule on their website:

https://www.2019fourcontinents.com/

I expect them to update the site with some FAQ soon that should hopefully answer more of your questions. 

I imagine they’ll provide a more detailed scheduled later, or on the ISU event page (https://www.isu.org/figure-skating/events/figure-skating-calendar/eventdetail/11809/33/isu-four-continents-figure-skating-championships?templateParam=11). I believe entry is finalized the 15th. 

I haven’t checked my tickets but they may tell you when doors open to the rink, it’s usually at least 30 min before competition starts if not more. As for what you should bring I expect the FAQ to have more info on what we can and cannot bring, pay attention to that later in terms of what type of bag you can bring in, and whether food or drink from outside is allowed. 

Dress in layers, the rink can be cold but when it fills it can warm up a bit so you want to be warm but able to take off layers if you get hot. If you’re not driving, note that competitions sometimes end late. You’ll want to check if your transit still runs after the competition ends. 

Thanks!

If anyone is arriving earlier try visiting during practice to get a feel of how cold it'll be inside. With more people in the audience it'll be warmer, but it'll give you an idea if you'll feel cold. The closer to the ice your seat is the colder it is of course. The only time my feet felt a bit cold is probably if you sit within the first 10 rows.