I have 2 tickets(A area, 25/5) of the Makuhari show.

If interested,plz DM me🙏🏻😁

29 minutes ago, Lilona said:

Did FAOI do a ID check?

Nope! No ID checks at Worlds, either, despite all those notices and emails threatening us. 

I was looking at the lottery tickets for Kobe, (since I'm doing a Trafalgar Tour and will be in Japan in June - but Kobe is the only one I can make). But because I'm outside Australia I can't participate with them. I've got an AMEX contact who will be on my behalf when the general release tickets become on sale. But I was wondering since people in here have more experience in obtaining tickets, etc. How are the chances that they will succeed in getting a ticket when the tickets go on sale? 

Thanks for all the information everyone has posted in here, it definitely has been helpful thus far!

On 4/13/2019 at 12:08 PM, nlm78 said:

I was looking at the lottery tickets for Kobe, (since I'm doing a Trafalgar Tour and will be in Japan in June - but Kobe is the only one I can make). But because I'm outside Australia I can't participate with them. I've got an AMEX contact who will be on my behalf when the general release tickets become on sale. But I was wondering since people in here have more experience in obtaining tickets, etc. How are the chances that they will succeed in getting a ticket when the tickets go on sale? 

Thanks for all the information everyone has posted in here, it definitely has been helpful thus far!

This would really depend on whether Yuzu is participating or not. Iirc the Genral Sale for FaOI Kobe will be in May, so probably by that time we'll know. 

If Yuzu will be there, it will be very difficult to get a ticket. The website is likely to crash, etc. But we can only try and hope for the best! 🙏

I remember last year before Yuzu confirmed his attendance, there were many tickets available in all cities. Maybe many fans do not expect him to join the ice show because of his ankle after the Olympics or maybe because there was CiONTU (I cannot remember which event ticket sales start first). Once Yuzu confirmed, tickets for FaOI were gone immediately. 

This time round, I think fans probably aren't leaving it to chance. Most cities' sales are still at lottery stage but for Makuhari, public sales started last month and we see that it's already sold out even though Yuzu has not confirmed participation. 

I would say to try your luck with lottery if you can find someone to help. You need some super quick fingers and internet speed to fight for public sales. 

Good luck to all getting the tickets! 

Not being able to go this year, I can only pray that live streaming is available on TV. :snonegai:

Thanks for that! I'm trying to find someone in Japan to help out, so far no luck. So I might have to go with the general public. But crossing all my fingers and toes in a hope I manage to get one :)

I can't believe I'm going to be in Japan for last day of Makuhari and all of the Sendai days but can't go see FAoI. My route is totally the opposite of how the tour is going. Also why is it so hard to get tickets.