Jump to content

Recommended Posts

3 hours ago, Newbee said:

Does anybody know if we can buy tickets from the general sales? Thanks

I remember trying the year before but couldn't finish the transaction bec the system wouldn't accept foreign credit cards. 

 

Not to say it will be the same this time, so still worth a try even if you don't have a JPN credit card. You can also opt for over the counter payment, if the option is available and if you have a friend in Japan who can help you with payment. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello, my friend in Japan tried to apply to lottery fro Makuhari and asked me if she need to pay beforehand or money will be paid after winning>?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Lilona said:

Hello, my friend in Japan tried to apply to lottery fro Makuhari and asked me if she need to pay beforehand or money will be paid after winning>?

 

Payment after you win lottery, in a specified time period. If credit card is chosen as payment, debit is automatic.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

FaOI Toyama lottery application starts today. Link below is for Ticket Pia, but Lawson is opening applications as well. Head to the FaOI website to get the links to the ticket websites. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, katonice said:

FaOI Toyama lottery application starts today. Link below is for Ticket Pia, but Lawson is opening applications as well. Head to the FaOI website to get the links to the ticket websites. 

 

 

Ahhhh I want to go but *turns pockets inside out*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ok my friend won me 2 Saturday B ticket for Makuhari, but I need only one so if someone want the second one I will sell it for initial price+transportation fees (it'll be I think ~80 dol?)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Artists announced and I almost got a heart attack. As an X Japan fan for over 12 years, this is mindblowing lol (I really need to get tickets now!)

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, KatjaThera said:

Artists announced and I almost got a heart attack. As an X Japan fan for over 12 years, this is mindblowing lol (I really need to get tickets now!)

 

 

 

TOSHI???????!!!!!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My ultimate dream is Yuzuru skate to Endless rain !!!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, kaeryth said:

 

TOSHI???????!!!!!!!

Crazy, right? I really wonder what he'll sing... I'd be surprised if he doesn't do a collaboration with Yuzu... (if so, please let it be to an X song! Then I can melt happily in a fandom puddle...)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, KatjaThera said:

Artists announced and I almost got a heart attack. As an X Japan fan for over 12 years, this is mindblowing lol (I really need to get tickets now!)

 

 

screams-internally-27681223.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×