1 hour ago, SparkleSalad said:

There will be shuttle buses. Sometimes you have to buy a ticket in advance through a ticket site, sometimes you just pay a few hundred yen before you get on.

I was let in late after intermission but I’d only missed half of the first number.

There was scheduled shuttle bus running between Kanazawa train station and rink, advance ticket required & only available at Lawson store, another disadvantage for foreigners. It took us a good 40 minutes wait of returning shuttle. 

3 minutes ago, traveltoomuch said:

There were shuttle bus in Kanazawa from train station to rink, tickets only available at Lawson store, another disadvantage for foreigners... 

There were tickets still available when I went to Kanazawa but apart from the Friday show, only one way tickets were available so I had to catch the local bus back. Probably a proxy could help get them before you arrive. 

so it means if it starts 2pm on the dot and javi skates for example, I have to wait for him to finish. Then they will let me in before the next skater performs?

Did I understood it right?

Or I have to wait for the first half to finish then get in when ice resurfacing is done?

36 minutes ago, katonice said:

FaOI Toyama ticket prices are up. 

Looks like there will be a lottery. Application from Mar 14 to 21

Thanks for the link!

I wish they'd sell tickets in order, though. I'd like to try for Toyama if I fail Sendai/Kobe but if I tie all my money up in proxies for Toyama before those sales start... :tumblr_inline_n18qr5AMus1qid2nw: Damn SMS verification! :13877886: Hopefully resale will be okay for Toyama.

So the ticket sales stated on FaOI website are for general sales but there will be different dates for pre-sale or lottery sale which will not be in order of dates of the shows? General sales ticket for Toyama should be in May but why the lottery application date is so much earlier than others shows? 

On 2/17/2019 at 10:06 PM, Ashley2162018 said:

so it means if it starts 2pm on the dot and javi skates for example, I have to wait for him to finish. Then they will let me in before the next skater performs?

Did I understood it right?

Or I have to wait for the first half to finish then get in when ice resurfacing is done?

So if the show starts at 2PM, it will start with Opening which during that time you will not be able to enter. You will only be allow to enter once the Opening is finish before the 1st skaters goes on Ice. But if you came in anytime later than that, you will be allow in after the current skates finish their skate. So to simply say is, you cannot enter in the middle of any skater / group performance, only when they finish their show, while they were bowing to the crowded you can enter. 

I was let in during the opening number of 2nd act, I just watched from the top of the stairs and went down during applause. It might depend on the venue.

The prices are like a day at Worlds... well, good for them

@DreamSerene

Likely all shows will be televised. 

Line-up will be announced closer to the event. Yuzu May only announce his participation after tickets have gone on sale/sold out to some shows so it’s a risk. He won’t miss Sendai, for sure.

2 hours ago, SparkleSalad said:

@DreamSerene

Likely all shows will be televised. 

Line-up will be announced closer to the event. Yuzu May only announce his participation after tickets have gone on sale/sold out to some shows so it’s a risk. He won’t miss Sendai, for sure.

Okay it's a lottery at another place while getting ticket at Sendai will be the hottest battle. Urghh it's seems the whole world don't want me meet Yuzu :(

15 minutes ago, baochau said:

Okay it's a lottery at another place while getting ticket at Sendai will be the hottest battle. Urghh it's seems the whole world don't want me meet Yuzu :(

It's a lot cheaper and way way way waaaaaay easier to see him outside of Japan so if you have a chance to travel you should definitely try to see him in a competition next season. Keep trying!

1 hour ago, SparkleSalad said:

It's a lot cheaper and way way way waaaaaay easier to see him outside of Japan so if you have a chance to travel you should definitely try to see him in a competition next season. Keep trying!

Oh you're so nice to appease me. Thank you so much. Yeah I know it's easier way to meet Yuzu outside of Japan, such as Olympic at Beijing but I just worry that will he still attend in competition next seasons or retire. And maybe FaOI is the safe plan to meet him