Just now, katonice said:

Yes, it would be so strange not to have him there. 

I wad thinking about going to the Sendai show too, esp since I still haven't made a pilgrimage to Ice Rink Sendai like a good fanyu should lol. But then, it seems everyone has the same plan. Maybe they should have the show there for 2 weekends instead of just one 😅

Or just make it FaOI: Sendai edition and have them all there :devilYuzu:

Just now, axelnojutsu said:

Or just make it FaOI: Sendai edition and have them all there :devilYuzu:

Haha yes, maybe they should have a year where all shows would be in Sendai. Fanyus would come in droves every week ☺️

How difficult is it to buy tickets outside Japan anyway? I bought tickets to FaOI last year when living in Japan and it was straightforward since I could just pay at the konbini. But Japanese ticketing sites are usually really bad at accepting foreign cards - I've tried to buy plane tickets with my foreign card in Japan before and it just wouldn't go through, ended up paying cash at the konbini anyway. Has any of you guys bought FaOI tickets outside Japan before, how easy was it? Maybe I'm just overestimating the difficulty.. Not even seriously thinking of going/the tickets will probably go so fast, but I might be in Japan around that time next year so would be nice to know anyway :tumblr_inline_n0o1ffHUs91qid2nw:

50 minutes ago, glilikoi said:

How difficult is it to buy tickets outside Japan anyway? I bought tickets to FaOI last year when living in Japan and it was straightforward since I could just pay at the konbini. But Japanese ticketing sites are usually really bad at accepting foreign cards - I've tried to buy plane tickets with my foreign card in Japan before and it just wouldn't go through, ended up paying cash at the konbini anyway. Has any of you guys bought FaOI tickets outside Japan before, how easy was it? Maybe I'm just overestimating the difficulty.. Not even seriously thinking of going/the tickets will probably go so fast, but I might be in Japan around that time next year so would be nice to know anyway :tumblr_inline_n0o1ffHUs91qid2nw:

Last year my credit card wouldn't go through ☹️ Not sure if it'll be the same situation this year. 

33 minutes ago, katonice said:

Last year my credit card wouldn't go through ☹️ Not sure if it'll be the same situation this year. 

Aw, that sucks to hear but I'm not really surprised..

7 часов назад, katonice сказал:

Maybe Toyama will be the easiest this year?

I agree. Makuhari and Kobe are near big cities like Tokyo and Osaka, Sendai is well...Sendai))

7 hours ago, katonice said:

Hmm the show doesn't usually stop at Sendai, so I really haven't seen what the ticket situation there is really like.

But based on what I'm reading online, many people are already planning to go there. So I expect it will be a big, big fight for the tickets.

Kobe has always been hard to get tickets to and has always been a bloodbath lol.

Last year ticket sales for some of the stops started even before Yuzu announced his participation.

For Makuhari for example people bought tickets before they really knew if Yuzu was coming, so it was a risk. But it paid off in the end for them.

Once Yuzu confirmed his attendance though, well...

That said, there were stops like Niigata where it wasn't as difficult to get tickets to last year. I think there were even still tickets left over few days before the shows?

Maybe Toyama will be the easiest this year? Haven't been there though so I'm not really sure. It depends a lot on the accessibility of the city and ease of getting there from major cities.

Bottomline I think is you just have to try for tickets for as many stops as you can.

I feel like people aren't gonna waver on buying tickets this time around, and will probably not wait for Yuzu to announce his attendance before snapping up seats. Especially for the Sendai stop.

The sales for the various stops don't happen all at the same time anyway, so you can focus on one show at a time, and try for the next one if you don't get lucky with your first try.

Firstly, thank you so so so much. Your informations are really helpful for me to decide the city of this tour. I will consider about the place that seems eassy to book the ticket and try my best to fight with another his fan lol. 

I think everyone always want to see him at his hometown, there is the most special feeling here so this is the hottest battle for Yuzu's fan. And I guess that I have to do a lot of things if I want to become a warrior in that one.

4 hours ago, katonice said:

Yes, it would be so strange not to have him there. 

I wad thinking about going to the Sendai show too, esp since I still haven't made a pilgrimage to Ice Rink Sendai like a good fanyu should lol. But then, it seems everyone has the same plan. Maybe they should have the show there for 2 weekends instead of just one 😅

See him at his hometown is the most special memory for his fan. But I'm thinking if I can't buy the ticket, maybe I will change my plan to the normal trip. In my expectation, I can meet him randomly when I go out in the evening at Sendai haha

3 hours ago, glilikoi said:

Is it easier for me if I ask my Japanese friend book the ticket for me?

21 minutes ago, baochau said:

Is it easier for me if I ask my Japanese friend book the ticket for me?

I'd say so, it definitely lowers the risk of not getting a ticket just because the payment won't go through. Just keep in mind that actually getting the tickets through these systems is quite difficult/stressful because the servers usually go down when the tickets go on sale, and you need to try again a lot of times and it's just kind of a mess :tumblr_inline_mqt4grU8ua1qz4rgp: So you should probably explain it to your friend well in advance and give them some little gift for their trouble. But anyway I do think that's a better idea than trying to buy them outside the country. I might ask a friend as well if I decide to go for it.

26 minutes ago, glilikoi said:

I'd say so, it definitely lowers the risk of not getting a ticket just because the payment won't go through. Just keep in mind that actually getting the tickets through these systems is quite difficult/stressful because the servers usually go down when the tickets go on sale, and you need to try again a lot of times and it's just kind of a mess :tumblr_inline_mqt4grU8ua1qz4rgp: So you should probably explain it to your friend well in advance and give them some little gift for their trouble. But anyway I do think that's a better idea than trying to buy them outside the country. I might ask a friend as well if I decide to go for it.

I see. Thank you so much. I will ask my friend if I decide to go.

How much do the tickets usually cost? I don’t think I will be able to afford it this year, but it would be nice to know how much I would need to save up for. As much as I would love to see Yuzuru in his hometown, or any of the other stops, I don’t know if it is possible. I am also curious what the whole trip costs in total. Does anyone know what the average hotel costs in addition to going to the shows? Thanks.

41 minutes ago, DreamSerene said:

How much do the tickets usually cost? I don’t think I will be able to afford it this year, but it would be nice to know how much I would need to save up for. As much as I would love to see Yuzuru in his hometown, or any of the other stops, I don’t know if it is possible. I am also curious what the whole trip costs in total. Does anyone know what the average hotel costs in addition to going to the shows? Thanks.

I don't know the exactly price of ticket, it can change in different types or time. But I think it's not really high. Maybe about 100$. 

Eventhough the tickets on website are so cheap, it can sold out quickly that you can't imagine, and maybe you have to buy ticket in black market. Then, you know, the tickets will be higher so much than its real price. Yuzuru is so famous in Japan, especially in Sendai so even you have many money, you need lucky to get tickets.

The price of hotel is cheap, I think so. I search on the Internet and it costs about 50-80$ for one night. But you should check in soon for your room if you don't want to be homeless in Sendai because the room sold out easily

I bought my Kobe ticket off viagogo last year. Luckily it wasn't a scam. I noticed that if Yuzuru skips nationals that season he usually tries to make up for his appearances by doing ice shows. And Sendai is most likely a guarantee.

8 hours ago, DreamSerene said:

Last Year FaOI If I remember correctly 

25,000 Yen for SS seat

20,000 Yen for S seat

15,000 Yen for A seat

10,000 Yen for B seat 

This year might be a little bit higher but should be in this range 

or maybe it's 18,000 for S seat (I confuse with worlds ticket but should be somewhat in this range :13877886:)

and the cheapest is probably under 10,000 yen but not below 5,000 yen