As someone without the possibility of even thinking about going - of all the events associated with him it feels fitting that people who are local should get the tickets?

2 hours ago, Sombreuil said:

As someone without the possibility of even thinking about going - of all the events associated with him it feels fitting that people who are local should get the tickets?

I suppose so but I don't think they can restrict tickets unless they put some aside to be sold at the venue on the day. Even then some would probably try their luck and travel to Sendai, anyway. I'm sure there would be people who aren't local but for whom Sendai would be the closest venue, too. Either way, it will be good for the local economy, at least. Some hotels were booked out soon after the announcement. 

Does anyone can give me some advice? If I want to go FaOI 2019, where is the best place for a foreign like me to book the ticket?

12 hours ago, baochau said:

Does anyone can give me some advice? If I want to go FaOI 2019, where is the best place for a foreign like me to book the ticket?

20 minutes ago, Laura carrico said:

I live in USA and want to go but iam lost on how to get tickets.  HELP. 

Ticket sales and details will be announced on the FaOI website https://www.fantasy-on-ice.com

Tickets aren't on sale yet, but just stay tuned to this thread and I'm sure someone will post info as soon as sales are announced. 

Tickets are usually sold on the Lawson, pia, 7-11, eplus, rakuten, etc. ticketing websites. Links to the ticket selling sites will be provided with the announcement, so no worries about having difficulty finding them yourself when the time comes 🙂

4 hours ago, katonice said:

Ticket sales and details will be announced on the FaOI website https://www.fantasy-on-ice.com

Tickets aren't on sale yet, but just stay tuned to this thread and I'm sure someone will post info as soon as sales are announced. 

Tickets are usually sold on the Lawson, pia, 7-11, eplus, rakuten, etc. ticketing websites. Links to the ticket selling sites will be provided with the announcement, so no worries about having difficulty finding them yourself when the time comes 🙂

Thank you so much. How about the city? Which is the best one I could go to if I want to attend the ice show? I hear that it's so hard for foreign fan if they want to book the ticket at Sendai? I wonder if Kobe is the better place?

26 minutes ago, baochau said:

Thank you so much. How about the city? Which is the best one I could go to if I want to attend the ice show? I hear that it's so hard for foreign fan if they want to book the ticket at Sendai? I wonder if Kobe is the better place?

Hmm the show doesn't usually stop at Sendai, so I really haven't seen what the ticket situation there is really like.

But based on what I'm reading online, many people are already planning to go there. So I expect it will be a big, big fight for the tickets.

Kobe has always been hard to get tickets to and has always been a bloodbath lol.

Last year ticket sales for some of the stops started even before Yuzu announced his participation.

For Makuhari for example people bought tickets before they really knew if Yuzu was coming, so it was a risk. But it paid off in the end for them.

Once Yuzu confirmed his attendance though, well...

That said, there were stops like Niigata where it wasn't as difficult to get tickets to last year. I think there were even still tickets left over few days before the shows?

Maybe Toyama will be the easiest this year? Haven't been there though so I'm not really sure. It depends a lot on the accessibility of the city and ease of getting there from major cities.

Bottomline I think is you just have to try for tickets for as many stops as you can.

I feel like people aren't gonna waver on buying tickets this time around, and will probably not wait for Yuzu to announce his attendance before snapping up seats. Especially for the Sendai stop.

The sales for the various stops don't happen all at the same time anyway, so you can focus on one show at a time, and try for the next one if you don't get lucky with your first try.

43 minutes ago, axelnojutsu said:

I don’t think that if Yuzu can stand on the ice at all there’s any chance he won’t go to the Sendai stop no matter what lol

They'll give him a huge welcome if he simply sits in the middle of the ice while the rest skate around him... tickets to Sendai will go at the speed of light.

43 minutes ago, axelnojutsu said:

I don’t think that if Yuzu can stand on the ice at all there’s any chance he won’t go to the Sendai stop no matter what lol

Yes, it would be so strange not to have him there. 

I wad thinking about going to the Sendai show too, esp since I still haven't made a pilgrimage to Ice Rink Sendai like a good fanyu should lol. But then, it seems everyone has the same plan. Maybe they should have the show there for 2 weekends instead of just one 😅