traveltoomuch

2019 Fantasy on Ice - Tickets and Discussion!

Does anyone have suggestion how to get tickets for foreigners?

I have tried Japan Concert Tickets but I think they have too many orders to entertain me.

Thanks a lot!

For the tickets in FaOI Sendai, does it have to be bought by credit card online or does it allow to select your ticket and then pay for it at a convenience store? I don't really know how this works but I've seen it as an option when buying concert tickets for other stuff. Would it be a reliable way of getting a ticket or would it be better to get a proxy/try to find a friend with a Japanese credit card? 

Guys has anybody tried to for the Sendai lottery? (I thought I saw it somewhere its happening till tomorrow)

Both the proxies I am contacting could not confirm to me unfortunately.

Got any suggestions?

53 minutes ago, Ashley2162018 said:

Guys has anybody tried to for the Sendai lottery? (I thought I saw it somewhere its happening till tomorrow)

Both the proxies I am contacting could not confirm to me unfortunately.

Got any suggestions?

It's only until tomorrow?? Here I thought it just started 😅

The Sendai lottery till tomorrow is for those staying in north-east areas of Japan, right?

The other lottery starting on Friday seems to be for those who can make payment by PIA card. 

Then there’s another lottery starting at April 4. 

Once the 3rd lottery over, it will be public sales. 

http://www.newspromotion.jp/topics_foi2.html

I really shouldn’t take any more leaves but this is oh so tempting.

3 hours ago, yumeaki said:

The Sendai lottery till tomorrow is for those staying in north-east areas of Japan, right?

The other lottery starting on Friday seems to be for those who can make payment by PIA card. 

Then there’s another lottery stating at April 4. 

Hello everyone, a quick question please, for those who used proxies and won any of the lotteries, may I ask if the name of the proxy is printed on the ticket itself? Thanks in advance.

1 hour ago, AngelOnIce said:

Hello everyone, a quick question please, for those who used proxies and won any of the lotteries, may I ask if the name of the proxy is printed on the ticket itself? Thanks in advance.

They’ll use your name to apply but in some cases another person’s name may be printed on your ticket if they have a lot of applications for general sales. 

4 hours ago, yumeaki said:

:peekapooh: You really should.

32 minutes ago, SparkleSalad said:

They’ll use your name to apply but in some cases another person’s name may be printed on your ticket if they have a lot of applications for general sales. 

Thanks for the reply!

3 hours ago, AngelOnIce said:

It depends on the event? I had paper ticket for Faoi last year and there was no name on ticket. However for one of the Worlds’ practices, name was printed on the ticket. Hard to say. If you are buying for yourself, the proxy should have applied with your name but as pointed by @SparkleSalad, possible to have other people’s name printed on your ticket. 

2 hours ago, SparkleSalad said:

:peekapooh: You really should.

Stuffing banana skin into ears. *notlisteningnotlisteningnotlistening* 

14 minutes ago, yumeaki said:

It depends on the event? I had paper ticket for Faoi last year and there was no name on ticket. However for one of the Worlds’ practices, name was printed on the ticket. Hard to say. If you are buying for yourself, the proxy should have applied with your name but as pointed by @SparkleSalad, possible to have other people’s name printed on your ticket. 

Got it. Thanks again!

13 minutes ago, yumeaki said:

Stuffing banana skin into ears. *notlisteningnotlisteningnotlistening* 

*Enabling banana intensifies*

:PurpleBanana:

9 hours ago, yumeaki said:

Then there’s another lottery starting at April 4. 

Thanks for the info any suggestions on proxy services? I was planning to drag my aunt into this but we had serious tech issues had to drop the idea.

The two proxies I use are booked out for Sendai FaOI. Anyone recommending proxies, it may be a good idea to do it through PM as they have limited spots and a lot of non-forum members check these threads to get tips.