traveltoomuch

2019 Fantasy on Ice - Tickets and Discussion!

3 hours ago, Newbee said:

Does anybody know if we can buy tickets from the general sales? Thanks

I remember trying the year before but couldn't finish the transaction bec the system wouldn't accept foreign credit cards. 

Not to say it will be the same this time, so still worth a try even if you don't have a JPN credit card. You can also opt for over the counter payment, if the option is available and if you have a friend in Japan who can help you with payment. 

Hello, my friend in Japan tried to apply to lottery fro Makuhari and asked me if she need to pay beforehand or money will be paid after winning>?

3 hours ago, Lilona said:

Hello, my friend in Japan tried to apply to lottery fro Makuhari and asked me if she need to pay beforehand or money will be paid after winning>?

Payment after you win lottery, in a specified time period. If credit card is chosen as payment, debit is automatic.

FaOI Toyama lottery application starts today. Link below is for Ticket Pia, but Lawson is opening applications as well. Head to the FaOI website to get the links to the ticket websites. 

7 hours ago, katonice said:

FaOI Toyama lottery application starts today. Link below is for Ticket Pia, but Lawson is opening applications as well. Head to the FaOI website to get the links to the ticket websites. 

Ahhhh I want to go but *turns pockets inside out*

Ok my friend won me 2 Saturday B ticket for Makuhari, but I need only one so if someone want the second one I will sell it for initial price+transportation fees (it'll be I think ~80 dol?)

Artists announced and I almost got a heart attack. As an X Japan fan for over 12 years, this is mindblowing lol (I really need to get tickets now!)

3 hours ago, KatjaThera said:

Artists announced and I almost got a heart attack. As an X Japan fan for over 12 years, this is mindblowing lol (I really need to get tickets now!)

TOSHI???????!!!!!!!

My ultimate dream is Yuzuru skate to Endless rain !!!!!

42 minutes ago, kaeryth said:

TOSHI???????!!!!!!!

Crazy, right? I really wonder what he'll sing... I'd be surprised if he doesn't do a collaboration with Yuzu... (if so, please let it be to an X song! Then I can melt happily in a fandom puddle...)

6 hours ago, KatjaThera said:

screams-internally-27681223.png

9 hours ago, kaeryth said:

TOSHI???????!!!!!!!

:peekapooh: You should go. ・enableenableenable・

7 minutes ago, SparkleSalad said:

:peekapooh: You should go. ・enableenableenable・

LOLOLOLOLOL... not gonna go thru the pain of lotteries :P (I admire everyone who did though. hahaha)

So, the brightest side of yesterday, aside from Yuzu's clean Origin, scores be damned, was that I apparently won a ticket to one of the Toyama shows. I'm still trying not to get too excited about it, but it's great to think I won't be going just to visit Japan after all lol And seeing and hearing Toshi again after 2 years is going to be great, too! (His voice is seriously crazy. You haven't lived until you've heard Toshi sing the Silent Jealousy into a capella... not that he'll do that at FaOI, but still ^_^; ) Plus, there are already great skaters announced, so yay! (I can't help but wish Yuzu will be there, too, though... though I also hope he'll go CiONTU on everyone and do no jumps...)