traveltoomuch

2019 Fantasy on Ice - Tickets and Discussion!

15 minutes ago, katonice said:

I hope there will be. I'm aiming for Kobe but the Sendai lineup is looking good... I might just try for tickets too 🤞

I can’t see anything about a Kobe lottery, either. :sorrow:

ETA Isn’t there a lottery for Makuhari? Can’t find that on the site, either, though I’m in unfocused panic mode. Where do they usually announce lotteries? 

17 minutes ago, SparkleSalad said:

ETA Isn’t there a lottery for Makuhari? Can’t find that on the site, either, though I’m in unfocused panic mode. Where do they usually announce lotteries? 

I believe on the FaOI website you can find links to the ticketing website, and any lotteries are announced there. 

28 minutes ago, katonice said:

I believe on the FaOI website you can find links to the ticketing website, and any lotteries are announced there. 

Thanks! 

@katonice Nothing on the Pia website about a lottery for Sendai that I can see but it says you can pay at certain convenience stores which might make it easier if you have a Pia account. There’s also a notice that you can resell tickets etc starting on the 18th of April with a new service called “Cloak” so you might have some more chances with that, too.

On 3/3/2019 at 9:29 PM, SparkleSalad said:

Hello 👋

You’ll need someone to help you enter the lottery for sure. There’s a chance you might be able to buy tickets in the general sale yourself but because there’s no way to know if they’ll accept foreign credit cards until you try to complete the purchase, it’s best to get someone to help you with that as well so you don’t end up missing out. 

I’m not sure if you could buy tickets at Lawson because they tend to sell out really quickly, though for Toyama it may take longer. It really depends so it’s best to try as soon as they go on sale to be safe.

Good luck! :) 

Thanks so much for your reply SparkleSalad! :)

4 hours ago, SparkleSalad said:

Thanks! 

@katonice Nothing on the Pia website about a lottery for Sendai that I can see but it says you can pay at certain convenience stores which might make it easier if you have a Pia account. There’s also a notice that you can resell tickets etc starting on the 18th of April with a new service called “Cloak” so you might have some more chances with that, too.

Thanks for the info! 

Gosh are they really not planning a lottery for the Sendai stop? A general sale will be the bloodiest of the battles for tickets. Though I can't say I've had luck with lotteries so far. 

8 hours ago, SparkleSalad said:

Lottery for Makuhari starts 3/8/2019 on Lawson Tickets.

Are Japanese mobile number and local credit card required to join the lottery ?

1 hour ago, yuzu87 said:

Are Japanese mobile number and local credit card required to join the lottery ?

I think SMS verification is a requirement of all Lawson lotteries now. For this particular lottery only credit card is accepted though I’m not sure if foreign cards will work.

Is it ok to use foreign phone number for verification of Lawson account? Thanks a lot for answering my question :)

9 minutes ago, yuzu87 said:

Is it ok to use foreign phone number for verification of Lawson account? Thanks a lot for answering my question :)

Unfortunately it only works with Japanese mobile phone numbers. :( 

Does anybody know if we can buy tickets from the general sales? Thanks

On 3/4/2019 at 5:46 PM, SparkleSalad said:

Did the sale for FOI ticket for Sendai already finish? :(