traveltoomuch

2019 Fantasy on Ice - Tickets and Discussion!

Just now, baochau said:

Oh you're so nice to appease me. Thank you so much. Yeah I know it's easier way to meet Yuzu outside of Japan, such as Olympic at Beijing but I just worry that will he still attend in competition next seasons or retire. And maybe FaOI is the safe plan to meet him

He'll definitely compete next season, for sure. :) He's laid out the challenge for himself publicly so I don't doubt him at all. As for FaOI, if you want to have the best chance to see him, try for Toyama. I think most people will want to go to the three other cities so it will be less competition. It will also give you more time to hunt for tickets as it's the last stop on the tour. 

13 minutes ago, SparkleSalad said:

He'll definitely compete next season, for sure. :) He's laid out the challenge for himself publicly so I don't doubt him at all. As for FaOI, if you want to have the best chance to see him, try for Toyama. I think most people will want to go to the three other cities so it will be less competition. It will also give you more time to hunt for tickets as it's the last stop on the tour. 

Oh thank you so much for advices ^^

Do you must have a Japanese credit card and mobile phone to enter the lottery?

17 hours ago, Anki said:

Do you must have a Japanese credit card and mobile phone to enter the lottery?

Unfortunately you do so you have to use a 3rd party to enter for you. The general sales will probably allow you to take part yourself if you use a VPN and have someone pick-up and pay for your tickets at the konbini for you, though.

Thanks for the link for the skaters, but I don't think that handful is enough for a show. Will there be more skaters attending or is this it? Also, does anyone know what time the shows will be starting at for those of us who are going to have to find it on the television or possibly youtube?

20 minutes ago, DreamSerene said:

Thanks for the link for the skaters, but I don't think that handful is enough for a show. Will there be more skaters attending or is this it? Also, does anyone know what time the shows will be starting at for those of us who are going to have to find it on the television or possibly youtube?

This is just the first announcement, other skaters will be added later. 

Friday shows start at 5 or 6pm depending on the location, Saturday shows at 2pm, Sunday shows at 1pm. 

On 2/28/2019 at 9:58 AM, SparkleSalad said:

Unfortunately you do so you have to use a 3rd party to enter for you. The general sales will probably allow you to take part yourself if you use a VPN and have someone pick-up and pay for your tickets at the konbini for you, though.

Hi everyone! I hope to see if I can go any of the days too. A fan from outside of Japan, does it mean either we have to buy tickets at one of the outlets eg Lawsons inside Japan, or find someone to buy it for us if we wanna attend?

Many thanks for your response!

Just now, Engel said:

Hi everyone! I hope to see if I can go any of the days too. A fan from outside of Japan, does it mean either we have to buy tickets at one of the outlets eg Lawsons inside Japan, or find someone to buy it for us if we wanna attend?

Many thanks for your response!

Hello 👋

You’ll need someone to help you enter the lottery for sure. There’s a chance you might be able to buy tickets in the general sale yourself but because there’s no way to know if they’ll accept foreign credit cards until you try to complete the purchase, it’s best to get someone to help you with that as well so you don’t end up missing out. 

I’m not sure if you could buy tickets at Lawson because they tend to sell out really quickly, though for Toyama it may take longer. It really depends so it’s best to try as soon as they go on sale to be safe.

Good luck! :) 

8 minutes ago, SparkleSalad said:

No lottery for Sendai? :tumblr_inline_ncmif7esGm1rpglid:

I hope there will be. I'm aiming for Kobe but the Sendai lineup is looking good... I might just try for tickets too 🤞