traveltoomuch

2019 Fantasy on Ice - Tickets and Discussion!

6 hours ago, shiraya said:

Does anyone know whether the Conbini tickets (Family Mart, Seven Eleven) are the real/final tickets or do they get exchanged to other tickets at the venue?

From what I know for Makuhari, Sendai and Toyama they are the final tickets. 

For Kobe, as I understand for ticket categories S and upwards, a voucher will be received by the purchaser for exchange for the actual tickets at the venue. If you purchase electronic tickets, the actual ticket will be transmitted to you so no exchange will be required. I'm not sure what the reasoning behind it is. Maybe to encourage more people to take the electronic ticket option? 🤷‍♀️

Selling FaOI Tickets: 

FaOI Sendai Day 1 - May 31, 2019 - Two tickets for S seat on H-Block Row-10 on West side. 

FaOI Sendai Day 2 - June 1, 2019 - One ticket for Arena seat on Row-9 on East side. 

Please DM me if you are interested for more details.  I am willing to discuss delivery options and suggest/help travel arrangements around Sendai if you would like. 

We can't make it to Sendai for Day 1 now... but still going there on June 1 for Day 2!  Cannot wait:tumblr_lkl6q24eyw1qfamg6:

6 hours ago, katonice said:

From what I know for Makuhari, Sendai and Toyama they are the final tickets. 

For Kobe, as I understand for ticket categories S and upwards, a voucher will be received by the purchaser for exchange for the actual tickets at the venue. If you purchase electronic tickets, the actual ticket will be transmitted to you so no exchange will be required. I'm not sure what the reasoning behind it is. Maybe to encourage more people to take the electronic ticket option? 🤷‍♀️

I see, thank you very much! :67638860:

I have one ticket (Seat A) for Sendai June 1.

It is W-Block Row-15 on East side.

If there's anyone interested, please DM me.

I am going to Makuhari today, and to Sendai on May 31 and June 1.

I just wanna ask if they would check for identification to watch the ice show? Coz I suddenly can't make it and wants to release my tickets for sendai show 2/6 to others 

1 hour ago, lilianfung said:

I just wanna ask if they would check for identification to watch the ice show? Coz I suddenly can't make it and wants to release my tickets for sendai show 2/6 to others 

Based off of others reports it seems like it’s no problem.

also, which...others? I want to go so bad

It’s all good I don’t need to ask this question anymore. It’s warm enough in the arena to wear just a t shirt!

Hi everyone, to anyone who went to yesterday’s show, or who’s familiar with the Makuhari Event Hall, what’s the temperature like in the audience stand? It’s my first time seeing an ice show during summer, so I’m wondering how much clothing is needed. (My seat’s not too far from ice)

thank you!