traveltoomuch

2019 Fantasy on Ice - Tickets and Discussion!

I managed to get a restricted view ticket at Kobe, won't know until I pick up my ticket a few days before the show where the actual seat is (except it is in the B Reserve section). Does anyone know how restricted the viewing is in the venue? Since I've never been there before, just want to be prepared etc, whether to take binoculars just in case, etc.

1 hour ago, nlm78 said:

I managed to get a restricted view ticket at Kobe, won't know until I pick up my ticket a few days before the show where the actual seat is (except it is in the B Reserve section). Does anyone know how restricted the viewing is in the venue? Since I've never been there before, just want to be prepared etc, whether to take binoculars just in case, etc.

Congratulations! It seems you need a miracle to get any Kobe tickets!

Not sure how restricted the view will be but looking at the seating chart, there might perhaps be some lighting/sound equipment in the way. Binoculars are a good idea and they usually have a table set up where you can rent a pair for 500yen in case you forget them.

5 minutes ago, Ashley2162018 said:

If I buy binocilars for myself how much does it cost?

There was a booth at Saitama selling binoculars and they were around 4000-9000yen, iirc. The lower end ones weren’t as good as I remember the rentals being, though I just looked through them in the concourse. 

6 hours ago, SparkleSalad said:

There was a booth at Saitama selling binoculars and they were around 4000-9000yen, iirc. The lower end ones weren’t as good as I remember the rentals being, though I just looked through them in the concourse. 

Oh, I didn't know that they sold/rented binoculars at the venue... I was planning to bring my own pair (I'm assuming it would be allowed)... 

21 minutes ago, AngelOnIce said:

Oh, I didn't know that they sold/rented binoculars at the venue... I was planning to bring my own pair (I'm assuming it would be allowed)... 

I'm not sure they sell them at ice shows but they rented them at the ones I went to. :) It's definitely okay to bring your own, though!

On 5/17/2019 at 12:29 PM, SparkleSalad said:

Congratulations! It seems you need a miracle to get any Kobe tickets!

Not sure how restricted the view will be but looking at the seating chart, there might perhaps be some lighting/sound equipment in the way. Binoculars are a good idea and they usually have a table set up where you can rent a pair for 500yen in case you forget them.

Awesome thanks for that info!

Does anyone know whether the Conbini tickets (Family Mart, Seven Eleven) are the real/final tickets or do they get exchanged to other tickets at the venue?