Jump to content
traveltoomuch

2019 Fantasy on Ice - Tickets and Discussion!

Recommended Posts

10 hours ago, katonice said:

 

awwwwww thats very nicee <3 those children who are attending are lucky

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Video of inside the Sekisui Haim Super Arena. Though there are only 21 rows in the stands it looks enormous. :knc_tracy1:

 

 

This site gives a good idea of size and view from the stands.

https://sp.njpw.jp/73725

008.jpg

 

006-2.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/12/2019 at 9:00 PM, SparkleSalad said:

Directions to the shuttle bus in Sendai:

 

 

 

 

 

 

1 hour ago, SparkleSalad said:

Video of inside the Sekisui Haim Super Arena. Though there are only 21 rows in the stands it looks enormous. 

 

 

This site gives a good idea of size and view from the stands.

https://sp.njpw.jp/73725

 

 

 

 

:goodpost: Thanks so much for sharing all these info. It would be my first ever trip to Sendai, and I'm going on my own, so these are really very helpful. After almost three years of being a fan, I'm finally going to see him live. I almost can't wait! :dancingpooh:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@AngelOnIce How exciting! I’m so happy for you! :tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw: And for your first time to be in Sendai is like winning a million lotteries! :knc_yuzu2: People said during the parade last year that the whole town was like a Yuzu theme park and Saitama WC is also known as Yuzucon 2019 so it’s going to be so much fun!

 

I found more photos from when NHK2012 was held in the same arena. It looks far less intimidating with people in the seats. :D 

 

http://bullcat.cocolog-nifty.com/takaspo/2013/01/2012-c4d9.html

 

photo_6.jpg

 

photo_9.jpg

 

photo_10.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If you were to buy tickets over twitter, what would be the best way to go about it? Even just contacting... I'm a beginner at japanese, and I guess it depends on the person if you were to write in english. Then there's the payment and handover of the tickets... I wouldn't have any place to send them;; 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
58 minutes ago, Indiiea said:

If you were to buy tickets over twitter, what would be the best way to go about it? Even just contacting... I'm a beginner at japanese, and I guess it depends on the person if you were to write in english. Then there's the payment and handover of the tickets... I wouldn't have any place to send them;; 

 

It’s really limited to people who are willing to meet you at the venue and make the transaction in person, unfortunately, so you’d at least need to know enough Japanese to arrange that and communicate on the day so you can find each other etc. 

 

You might have luck putting out an ad in Japanese with the hashtags for the show you want to go to just explaining in Japanese what tickets you’re looking for and see if people contact you? 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/14/2019 at 10:15 AM, SparkleSalad said:

@AngelOnIce How exciting! I’m so happy for you! :tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw: And for your first time to be in Sendai is like winning a million lotteries! :knc_yuzu2: People said during the parade last year that the whole town was like a Yuzu theme park and Saitama WC is also known as Yuzucon 2019 so it’s going to be so much fun!

 

I found more photos from when NHK2012 was held in the same arena. It looks far less intimidating with people in the seats. :D 

 

http://bullcat.cocolog-nifty.com/takaspo/2013/01/2012-c4d9.html

 

@SparkleSalad :thanks: I'm really looking forward to seeing places I've only just read about in the past (like Ice Rink Sendai, the Tourist Info Center @Sendai Station, Yuzuru's (and Shizuka's) monuments @International Center Station, etc.)

 

As for Sekisui Heim Super Arena, the rink size is really confusing me. I checked out that link you posted and the blogger seems to think that the place is relatively small (granted, I only used Google Translate so I might have misunderstood the blog). But then, I also saw from another source that it's around 50m x 80m. Comparing to an Olympic-sized rink (30m x 60m, from Wikipedia), then Sekisui Heim is really not that small at all :scratch3:

 

In any case, I guess I'll know for sure once I see it :grin: Thanks again for sharing all the great info! :rock:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

@AngelOnIce

 

 

I went to FaOI in Kanazawa last year and the venue was quite small. The dimensions are listed on Wikipedia as 46x80, so similar to the Sendai venue, but the seating capacity is about 2/3 of Sendai. It was a decent view even standing at the top of the stands (about 20 rows). Sendai looks to be around 30 rows but even from that high up I’m sure the happy energy in the arena will make up for it. :) 

 

Not sure if this will make it any easier to picture but here is FaOI Kanazawa:

 

54209311_313504242676595_460565634476346

 

And 2012 NHK in Sendai

photo_9.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey guys, does anyone have any experience with resell tickets and identity checks?

I want to buy a ticket from another person (in this case it's someone I know so I trust them) but there is already a name on the ticket in my case. The person I want to buy it from is Japanese but I'm visibly a foreigner so if they check the identity at the entrance of the venue, could I still enter even though they'll probably immediately see that the name on the ticket isn't mine? 🙈 do they usually control your identity at the entrance of the venue? 🙈

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Shiri said:

Hey guys, does anyone have any experience with resell tickets and identity checks?

I want to buy a ticket from another person (in this case it's someone I know so I trust them) but there is already a name on the ticket in my case. The person I want to buy it from is Japanese but I'm visibly a foreigner so if they check the identity at the entrance of the venue, could I still enter even though they'll probably immediately see that the name on the ticket isn't mine? 🙈 do they usually control your identity at the entrance of the venue? 🙈

 

I went last year and no ID checks. :) Some of my tickets had Japanese names and I’m very obviously not.

 

With Kobe it seems there’s some business with having to exchange vouchers with ID for tickets in some cases but as long as you have the actual ticket you’ll be fine. :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, SparkleSalad said:

 

I went last year and no ID checks. :) Some of my tickets had Japanese names and I’m very obviously not.

 

With Kobe it seems there’s some business with having to exchange vouchers with ID for tickets in some cases but as long as you have the actual ticket you’ll be fine. :)

 

Thank you so much!! 💕

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/15/2019 at 11:27 PM, SparkleSalad said:

 

@AngelOnIce

 

 

I went to FaOI in Kanazawa last year and the venue was quite small. The dimensions are listed on Wikipedia as 46x80, so similar to the Sendai venue, but the seating capacity is about 2/3 of Sendai. It was a decent view even standing at the top of the stands (about 20 rows). Sendai looks to be around 30 rows but even from that high up I’m sure the happy energy in the arena will make up for it. :) 

 

:iagree: Thanks for sharing those pictures @SparkleSalad !

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 часов назад, Shiri сказал:

Hey guys, does anyone have any experience with resell tickets and identity checks?

No problems at Worlds, I think there will not be problems here too.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...