traveltoomuch

2019 Fantasy on Ice - Tickets and Discussion!

5 minutes ago, SparkleSalad said:

Oh, Chinese fans get their own FaOI sale? Lucky! 

Actually i saw this on Weibo (chinese facebook) too, I am an oversea chinese(Malaysian) so i cannot get it, it is only available to those in China, Macau, Taiwan and HongKong. The tickets are selected, only partial of the seats are sold there( not sure if it is good or bad tho), it was launched in mid April (if i am not wrong) and they only sell 3 of the venue besides Toyoma. How lucky they are to have exclusive sale, unlike oversea fans like us T^T. 

3 minutes ago, IceFairy said:

Actually i saw this on Weibo (chinese facebook) too, I am an oversea chinese(Malaysian) so i cannot get it, it is only available to those in China, Macau, Taiwan and HongKong. The tickets are selected, only partial of the seats are sold there( not sure if it is good or bad tho), it was launched in mid April (if i am not wrong) and they only sell 3 of the venue besides Toyoma. How lucky they are to have exclusive sale, unlike oversea fans like us T^T. 

I wish they'd at least go back to letting foreigners enter lotteries. :sadPooh:

27 minutes ago, SparkleSalad said:

I wish they'd at least go back to letting foreigners enter lotteries. :sadPooh:

Oh they did let foreigner lottery previous years???

15 minutes ago, IceFairy said:

Oh they did let foreigner lottery previous years???

Yup, only half way through last year did they require SMS verification, iirc. It did nothing to stop scalpers, though. :/

1 minute ago, SparkleSalad said:

Yup, only half way through last year did they require SMS verification, iirc. It did notion to stop scalpers, though. :/

not quite really understand but i really hope they open up for foreigners. 

4 minutes ago, IceFairy said:

not quite really understand but i really hope they open up for foreigners. 

Sorry, typo. To enter lotties now you have to have a verfied Lawson account with a Japanese mobile phone number but before last year anyone could enter. 

Looking for Makuhari A tickets x2

any dates 24/25/26

can trade at Tokyo before the show 

plzplzplz i m flying over from hk!!!

would appreciate if u can help :):)

2 hours ago, SparkleSalad said:

I'm happy Yuzu's Chinese fanbase is getting acknowledged. Now I hope other foreign fans can get better access to tickets too. Do I need to create my own travel agency for this? 😆 

2 hours ago, SparkleSalad said:

ahh why did i miss this.

I will console myself by telling myself I wouldn't have gotten the tickets anyway.

in other news, uh, anyone selling a kobe ticket for june 9?

1 minute ago, SparkleSalad said:

Sorry, typo. To enter lotties now you have to have a verfied Lawson account with a Japanese mobile phone number but before last year anyone could enter. 

Oh wow!! anyone could enter that's really great! 

53 minutes ago, katonice said:

I'm happy Yuzu's Chinese fanbase is getting acknowledged. Now I hope other foreign fans can get better access to tickets too. Do I need to create my own travel agency for this? 😆 

please do create one, i will surely support xD

What's going on? An official Chinese ticket agency is effectively acting as a scalper?

6 minutes ago, SparkleSalad said:

What's going on? An official Chinese ticket agency is effectively acting as a scalper?

I really don't understand this... I thought the issue was for Kobe, so why the Sendai tickets?

But actually... if there was an official sale for Chinese fans, I'd have expected FaOI to post on it on their websites... I know I wouldn't trust anything else... But there was nothing, so how did Chinese fans know those were official? I personally think it makes NO sense to make a special sale for Chinese fans since the shows are guaranteed to sell out in Japan and it's not impossible for non-Japanese to get tickets, even if it is much harder. If they wanted to make sales for non-Japanese, they'd probably make it global, not mainland China only. Also is Damai really a trustworthy official ticket site? (I honestly have no idea) And is this other agency also Chinese or the Japanese one we know of?

Honestly all of this leaves a really bad taste and most likely Yuzu will end up apologizing to someone again, because this craze for tickets wouldn't have happened for the other skaters. Yes, it sucks that Japanese ticketing websites don't allow foreigners to buy tickets anymore. There are still options with proxies, although yes, many of them get booked out early on. But really, let's stick to official sources only, please!

I am Japanese,  I don't know the details, but I read somewhere in last April that there opened official Chinese FaOI website.

I myself didn't see that website, but people here were talking about it and according to them, they sold Chinese fans cat.A tickets for Kobe and cat.S for Sendai,and for Makuhari, I don't remember which kind of tickets. There was a sale for Makuhari, too, for sure.

Knowing that information, when I tried to buy a ticket for Sendai, I avoided cat.S tickets. I thought there might be less cat.S tickets left.

My guess is that those tickets are valid ones, but the agency sold some tickets to the another agency and they are trying to sell fans at more expensive price??

6 hours ago, KatjaThera said:

I really don't understand this... I thought the issue was for Kobe, so why the Sendai tickets?

But actually... if there was an official sale for Chinese fans, I'd have expected FaOI to post on it on their websites... I know I wouldn't trust anything else... But there was nothing, so how did Chinese fans know those were official? I personally think it makes NO sense to make a special sale for Chinese fans since the shows are guaranteed to sell out in Japan and it's not impossible for non-Japanese to get tickets, even if it is much harder. If they wanted to make sales for non-Japanese, they'd probably make it global, not mainland China only. Also is Damai really a trustworthy official ticket site? (I honestly have no idea) And is this other agency also Chinese or the Japanese one we know of?

Honestly all of this leaves a really bad taste and most likely Yuzu will end up apologizing to someone again, because this craze for tickets wouldn't have happened for the other skaters. Yes, it sucks that Japanese ticketing websites don't allow foreigners to buy tickets anymore. There are still options with proxies, although yes, many of them get booked out early on. But really, let's stick to official sources only, please!

Oh no this is really bad, it will reduce the chance of selling oversea again :((. I am not sure but from what I know there is a page in weibo claim to be "Official FAOI" Weibo page (not sure if it is legit now). And they announce they will sell the ticket of Makuhari, Sendai and Kobe but not Toyoma through Damai. Damai is quite well reputated, I got ticket for concerts in China once, hmm not sure if it is legit now .......... have to investigate T^T I hope everything goes well