traveltoomuch

2019 Fantasy on Ice - Tickets and Discussion!

4 minutes ago, SparkleSalad said:

Onky in a veru roundabout way, I'm afraid. To begin with, you'll need a VPN and an understanding of Japanese to use the site. Sometimes it's possible to order a ticket and pay at a convenience store within 48 hours but you'll need someone in Japan to go in and do that for you. Sometimes they'll only allow payment online with a Japanese credit card in which case it's impossible for foreigns to purchase tickets but you won't know until the sale starts. Usually it's best to ask a proxy service to buy them for you but they've all been booked out for a while, now. They may still be able to help with resale tickets, though!

oh proxy service! do you have any recommendation on it? idk where to find them T^T please help Oneigaishimas

3 hours ago, IceFairy said:

oh proxy service! do you have any recommendation on it? idk where to find them T^T please help Oneigaishimas

https://www.japanconcerttickets.com is a popular one. I heard the proxy services are mostly all booked out, but I think you can still try and maybe they can purchase for you after the first release of tickets. It might be like Sendai where more tickets were released after the general sale. Not sure how likely that will be though. 

1 hour ago, katonice said:

https://www.japanconcerttickets.com is a popular one. I heard the proxy services are mostly all booked out, but I think you can still try and maybe they can purchase for you after the first release of tickets. It might be like Sendai where more tickets were released after the general sale. Not sure how likely that will be though. 

tahnk you!

Well this was worse than the Sendai sale. Less than 5mins in and tickets were sold out on Pia. And the Lawson website just completely crashed on me, and I still can't get in...😭

55 minutes ago, katonice said:

Well this was worse than the Sendai sale. Less than 5mins in and tickets were sold out on Pia. And the Lawson website just completely crashed on me, and I still can't get in...😭

Someone is selling Kobe tickets here 👇

Yeah I didn’t have any luck getting a ticket for Kobe. And AMEX couldn’t get one either. 😔 

:( Kobe seems to always be the biggest bloodbath. I really recommend trying for the smaller cities, though. They're a bit out of the way and you may never have thought to visit them before but there's just something extra magical about going to ice shows in a small(er) town. 

I would have gone for the other cities, but it was the only one I could make since I’ll be home here in Australia and then on a Trafalgar tour during the others. Oh well I hope others have better luck!

34 minutes ago, nlm78 said:

I would have gone for the other cities, but it was the only one I could make since I’ll be home here in Australia and then on a Trafalgar tour during the others. Oh well I hope others have better luck!

Keep an eye on Twitter #faoi and #faoi神戸 and you might see some come up for sale, fingers crossed!

6 minutes ago, SparkleSalad said:

What on earth is this about? 

OMG this is bad :(