traveltoomuch

2019 Fantasy on Ice - Tickets and Discussion!

Hi, I am VERY new here but I happened to be in Japan just in time for the show so if anyone see or have Kobe's ticket to sell could you please tell me? I will be going on a medical elective in Shimane and the only place I could go would be Kobe. Thank you in advance!

4 hours ago, yumeaki said:

Hm... that means 6pm here... So it's 'working' overtime in office or rushing back home on time. 

Hope someone can rabbit it. 

I hope that there will be a stream somewhere because I am on vacation and will be able to watch ! Is there a broadcast for the other shows ?  

Hace 2 horas, ShiNe127sky said:

Hi, I am VERY new here but I happened to be in Japan just in time for the show so if anyone see or have Kobe's ticket to sell could you please tell me? I will be going on a medical elective in Shimane and the only place I could go would be Kobe. Thank you in advance!

Hi!! Welcome to the planet!!! :tumblr_inline_ncmifaymmi1rpglid:  :tumblr_inline_mto5hwcNlg1qid2nw:

Hey guys 🙈

I'm so sorry, I'm pretty new to figure skating and don't know how all those events work but I'm in Japan right now and will be for a few months so I'd like to go but I have a few questions:

1. Will the program be the same for all days of a location? Like, will day 1, 2 and 3 of Kobe have the same skaters and performances?

2. Does anyone know where to get tickets? 🙈 the best for me would be Makuhari or Kobe but I think they are sold out everywhere and the other locations seem to he sold out too ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

It would be super kind of someone could help me 💜

1 minute ago, Shiri said:

Hey guys 🙈

I'm pretty new to all of this but I'm in Japan right now and will be for a few months so I'd like to go but I have a few questions:

1. Will the program be the same for all days of a location? Like, will day 1, 2 and 3 of Kobe have the same skaters and performances?

2. Does anyone know where to get tickets? 🙈 the best for me would be Makuhari or Kobe but I think they are sold out everywhere and the other tickets seem to he sold out too ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

Well I am not there but I am researching because I will be there next month too so there are tickets sold online on the website the linked depends on the avenue you wanted to go (I could find the link if you wanted me to help) but you needed a Japanese telephone number to buy one. There is also a way to buy one at lawson (any lawson according to my friend who bought concert tickets this way) if you are able to communicate with the staff there I am sure they could help you if the ticket did not ran out yet. I am not sure about Makuhari but Kobe is selling tomorrow so you could try for one (and if you success could you try one for me as well?? I am kinda resign now but if it success I would be very grateful). There are also reseller in ticket.jp or sth you just google it should appear but just look at the price carefully? I think they sometimes increases the price but if they re reasonable then you could try that? //I really had no experience here but I hope I could help? 

14 minutes ago, Shiri said:

Hey guys 🙈

I'm so sorry, I'm pretty new to figure skating and don't know how all those events work but I'm in Japan right now and will be for a few months so I'd like to go but I have a few questions:

2. Does anyone know where to get tickets? 🙈 the best for me would be Makuhari or Kobe but I think they are sold out everywhere and the other locations seem to he sold out too ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

There's a sale for Kobe tickets through Lawson tomorrow morning at 10am Japan time so if you're very, very lucky you might have a shot! 

https://l-tike.com/search/?lcd=56321

Otherwise keep an eye out on Twitter for anyone trying to pass on their tickets. There are resale sites but the prices are ridiculous and there's always a risk, however small, that you might not receive your tickets or receive phony tickets. 

As for which programs will be the same, usually if it's a collaboration with the artist then the program will be the same for all shows featuring that artist. Some skaters will use one or two programs for every show of the tour. Last year certain skaters who had two routines per show would do one different one on the Friday but the same two on the Saturday and Sunday. 

This year there's a special site set up just for Sendai so I wonder if there might be something different at that show. :think: 

I still see people on Twitter passing Sendai and Toyama tickets. Shouldn’t everything be gone by now? Especially Sendai?

Thank you two so much! I will try for Kobe tomorrow then x3

And thanks for the tips with the resell sites, I think I'll take a look but I will be careful :)

so, just to make sure, the programs/skaters are kinda the same for every day of one location? So if they say Yuzuru will be in Kobe, he's gonna be there for all 3 days?

and @ShiNe127sky I can try for you too :) are there any seats you would prefer? We could discuss in DM ^^

7 minutes ago, Shiri said:

so, just to make sure, the programs/skaters are kinda the same for every day of one location? So if they say Yuzuru will be in Kobe, he's gonna be there for all 3 days?

Yup, skaters scheduled for a certain city will perform at all three shows in that city. :) 

1 minute ago, SparkleSalad said:

Yup, skaters scheduled for a certain city will perform at all three shows in that city. :) 

Thank you so much! :loveshower:

On 5/4/2019 at 4:45 PM, Hydrobladehell said:

Would anyone be interested in buying my SENDAI tickets? I have 1 ticket for each day. The first day is S seating and day two and three are B seating.

I am am not sure if I can go anymore and I have the tickets in hand and can mail them to you. I received these tickets personally in japan convenience store because I was there this month and was able to pick them up directly. They will be shipped from California by EMS (fast&tracking). I’m looking for face value + any PayPal fees + half shipping costs. I will cover half of the shipping. I just want it to go to someone that can go!

Edited this post due to a misunderstanding and I had the wrong seating posted.

Hi I just wanted to post that I still have the Saturday ticket available it is for category B. I really wanted to go but work responsibly is currently more important! 

Hi everyone, I am very new here to this forum, I want to know how can i get a ticket and if there is ticket for Sendai or Kobe or Toyama (preferably Premium, SS or S) please do contact me.

1 hour ago, SparkleSalad said:

There's a sale for Kobe tickets through Lawson tomorrow morning at 10am Japan time so if you're very, very lucky you might have a shot! 

https://l-tike.com/search/?lcd=56321

Otherwise keep an eye out on Twitter for anyone trying to pass on their tickets. There are resale sites but the prices are ridiculous and there's always a risk, however small, that you might not receive your tickets or receive phony tickets. 

As for which programs will be the same, usually if it's a collaboration with the artist then the program will be the same for all shows featuring that artist. Some skaters will use one or two programs for every show of the tour. Last year certain skaters who had two routines per show would do one different one on the Friday but the same two on the Saturday and Sunday. 

This year there's a special site set up just for Sendai so I wonder if there might be something different at that show. :think: 

is the link you attach allow oversea people to purchase the ticket?

5 minutes ago, IceFairy said:

is the link you attach allow oversea people to purchase the ticket?

Onky in a veru roundabout way, I'm afraid. To begin with, you'll need a VPN and an understanding of Japanese to use the site. Sometimes it's possible to order a ticket and pay at a convenience store within 48 hours but you'll need someone in Japan to go in and do that for you. Sometimes they'll only allow payment online with a Japanese credit card in which case it's impossible for foreigns to purchase tickets but you won't know until the sale starts. Usually it's best to ask a proxy service to buy them for you but they've all been booked out for a while, now. They may still be able to help with resale tickets, though!