Sign in to follow this  
Babyn1994

Worlds ticket prices

hope I’m asking in the right place. 

Of course I know tickets prices varies depending what country they are hosting it. I was trying to lookup worlds 2016 as a reference for worlds that are held on North America but I can’t seem to find any info

i think a few of you gere prob been there. What were the ticket prices there? I just want to have an idea if I’m planning for 2020. I found info for the Helsinki and Milan one and they were like $800-1000?

Boston 2016 was a little bit cheaper than Helsinki I think (and Milan had the highest prices of the three). That's what I remember from research anyway, I did not go to any of those :space: I would think 2020 to be somewhere in that region too, maybe around Helsinki prices? Many ppl thought that Milan prices were too high. Also there's no reason to search for prices before 2016 because they've been generally going up (2019 prices are higher than 2014 and those are held in the same venue so a good comparison).

Depends do you want all-event or single days and what rows. In Helsinki level 1 for FS was 120 euros, in Milan I think around 105, but level 2 was cheaper in Helsinki then Milan. SP around 80 euros level 1. All-event will be around 1000 euros.

On 12/16/2018 at 6:10 AM, draka said:

Boston 2016 was a little bit cheaper than Helsinki I think (and Milan had the highest prices of the three). That's what I remember from research anyway, I did not go to any of those :space: I would think 2020 to be somewhere in that region too, maybe around Helsinki prices? Many ppl thought that Milan prices were too high. Also there's no reason to search for prices before 2016 because they've been generally going up (2019 prices are higher than 2014 and those are held in the same venue so a good comparison).

Weird, I remember it the other way around for some reason (but Milan definitely the highest). I remember talking to some friends who both went to Boston and Helsinki like I did and we all felt the same, the premium tickets in Boston were extra expensive from what I remember but in general the ticket price for Helsinki for the same type of seats seemed a little less. The cost to stay and eat in Finland vs Boston however was very different.