Looking for Nicole Zarate

10 hours ago, Laura carrico said:

I just read the article at https://www.japantimes.co.jp/sports/2018/12/04/figure-skating/moved-hanyu-fans-story-love-legend/ about your experience and wondered if you are a member of this forum. Would love to talk to you about your experiences.

She's a member of the Planet. :) I'm quoting her posts from the Helsinki tickets & discussion thread.

On 12/4/2018 at 2:41 PM, LittleLottie1881 said:

Hi Everyone!

I just wanted to share that I was recently interviewed about my trip to Helsinki to see Yuzu skate. One of the things I talked about was how great communities like this one are and how the members encouraged and helped me to go. So thanks again to everyone here! Here's a link to the article if anyone would like to read it:  https://www.japantimes.co.jp/sports/2018/12/04/figure-skating/moved-hanyu-fans-story-love-legend/ 

On 12/4/2018 at 5:49 PM, LittleLottie1881 said:

Thank you! I'm so glad that he was able to convey my admiration for Yuzu and my gratitude for fellow fans. :)

Hi  I read your article in Japanese news.  Just wanted to say I was so glad that someone else felt that way. I too fell under his spell.  Just like you.  My husband thought I was silly.  I have to see him in person. Went to Vancouver but he was unable to attend.  I am not sure where he will be next. But if you hear please let me know. Like you I am willing to go anywhere to see him. Thanks for answering me.  Hope to see ya at the next event.  🙋

7 hours ago, Laura carrico said:

Hi  I read your article in Japanese news.  Just wanted to say I was so glad that someone else felt that way. I too fell under his spell.  Just like you.  My husband thought I was silly.  I have to see him in person. Went to Vancouver but he was unable to attend.  I am not sure where he will be next. But if you hear please let me know. Like you I am willing to go anywhere to see him. Thanks for answering me.  Hope to see ya at the next event.  🙋

Aww, thank you!! :tumblr_inline_nhkf04zUM41qid2nw: I'm glad you like the article and also that you love Yuzu so much! Yeah it can be tough for husbands to understand at first, haha. Thankfully mine is starting to come around and supported me going to Helsinki. I'm sorry that Yuzu wasn't at Vancouver while you were there but I hope he's recovering well. We don't know when his next competition will be, he'll have to decide on how well his ankle heals first. I hope to see him again someday, and I love to meet other fans so maybe we can meet if we both go. I'd like that. :68468287: 

I'm on twitter as @nicolecarina so feel free to find me there if you like. Thanks again! :snpeace:

Hi Nicole or LittleLottie

I read the article on Japan Times about fans and you at Helsinki GP 2018. I am very happy for you to be able to go to see Yuzuru in Helsinki.

I too hope to see Yuzuru again next year in 2019 in Canada. He has participated in Skate Canada many times, in Autumn Classics at least 3 or 4 times already. I was lucky to be able to see him skate many times in Canada since World in 2013 at Skate Canada and at Autumn Classics.

World  2020 , not 2019 sorry, will be in Montreal my hometown, Canada.

World 2019 in March 2019 will be in Saitama, Japan.

I hope he will get well, heal his ankle and return to competition soon.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you all.

I edit to correct the error.

35 minutes ago, Vadrouille said:

Hi Nicole or LittleLottie

I read the article on Japan Times about fans and you at Helsinki GP 2018. I am very happy for you to be able to go to see Yuzuru in Helsinki.

I too hope to see Yuzuru again next year in 2019 in Canada. He has participated in Skate Canada many times, in Autumn Classics at least 3 or 4 times already. I was lucky to be able to see him skate many times in Canada since World in 2013 at Skate Canada and at Autumn Classics.

World 2019 will be in Montreal my hometown, Canada.

I hope he will get well, heal his ankle and return to competition soon.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you all.

Hi! 

Thank you for reading the article I was in, I'm so grateful I got to see Yuzu skate in person! You're very lucky to have seen him so many times, I hope I can see him again someday. I hope he heals his ankle soon too, it's hard as a fan to know that he's injured isn't it? Since I've only been a fan of his since the Peyongchang Olympics, this is the first time I've experienced this. I hope he's resting and healing right now.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you too! Have a wonderful holiday! :)