sallycinnamon

[2018] GPF - Men SP & FS

Yuzu’s Helsinki FS score was actually low-balled also because his 4Lo was called UR but it really wasn’t....

.... I just remembered how Kolyada was robbed when he should've rightfully been the 2017 GPF Champion and I'm bitter again. good night :war:

Just now, holina said:

Yuzu’s Helsinki FS score was actually low-balled also because his 4Lo was called UR but it really wasn’t....

Indeed. If that 4Lo was UR, boy do I have news to judges about how many jumps today must be called UR as well.

I'm really happy for Jun:img_20:

The contents of the GPF will probably not stay in my memories for too long. Records for recording things but memories for remembering things so that you can re-live the experience. This was not an experience to take home for me, not that I didn't expect it...:tumblr_inline_mlrwnrXy0u1qz4rgp: 

I really miss Yuzuru... ;_; Watching the victory ceremony is killing me, because I know the person who would have been on top of the podium is missing </3

Well... that was an event.... I'm happy for Jun at least!

Also sorry to complain but I don't understand why NBC Gold's ~official livestream~ doesn't bother to show the medal ceremonies or gala events... so I guess that's it.

I miss Yuzu ;_;