sallycinnamon

[2018] JGPF (6-9.12.) Vancouver - Stream and Discussion

I've read that Meagan Duhamel will comment with Ted and I'm honestly scared :tumblr_inline_n18qr5AMus1qid2nw: 

I like Sasha's new SP costume, but I'm curious about how it looks up front 

In the meanwhile, I'm worried about Kosto's chances for anything better that bronze, with that layout Anna has very good chances to go above Kosto as well :sad4:

On the other hand, I'm worried about all those quads falls from Anna and Sasha...maybe they'll be fine in comp and they have unbelievable grit to be able of getting up and going on completely unbothered, but I can't help but worry about repetitions and accumulation:59227c768286a__s:

and I've read on the other place that Nastya T is trying 4Lo other than 4T tho luckily not in tris comp:tumblr_inline_mn41rkfu9v1qz4rgp:

14 minutes ago, LadyLou said:

I've read that Meagan Duhamel will comment with Ted and I'm honestly scared :tumblr_inline_n18qr5AMus1qid2nw: 

I like Sasha's new SP costume, but I'm curious about how it looks up front 

In the meanwhile, I'm worried about Kosto's chances for anything better that bronze, with that layout Anna has very good chances to go above Kosto as well :sad4:

On the other hand, I'm worried about all those quads falls from Anna and Sasha...maybe they'll be fine in comp and they have unbelievable grit to be able of getting up and going on completely unbothered, but I can't help but worry about repetitions and accumulation:59227c768286a__s:

and I've read on the other place that Nastya T is trying 4Lo other than 4T tho luckily not in tris comp:tumblr_inline_mn41rkfu9v1qz4rgp:

Junior ladies will be the most exciting event along with the senior ladies I think. :) I can't wait for it!

I'm also a bit worried about all those quads from the ladies. The risk is high but I still think Trusova could win this unless she makes lots of mistakes - one or two little mistakes would still be enough for the gold because of her high TES (+the PCS that goes along with the high TES...:13877886:). I also predicted Alena for the bronze medal. I cheer for her because she's a beautiful skater but I am not sure if she can finish silver if Anna also skates very well. We'll see.

The men's field is totally unpredictable and that's why it'll be so exciting. If Gogolev skates really well then it'd be hard to beat him because of his TES advantage (+ because it'll be in his home country which can boost his PCS), but anything can happen to him too just like it did in Richmond. I'll root Petr a bit more than the others, I like his programs especially his beautiful Romeo and Juliet. <3 

I think I've predicted Kosto for silver instead :13877886: with Anna's one quad layout it was doable but with two quads and Kosto repeating 3T instead of 3Lz the BV gap is really big....And I don't want ladies in tears in the K&C so now I'm awfully conflicted :14066882: I wanted Kosto to came at least in second so she can keep being Eteri's junior #2 because I remember what happened to last season #3 at jrRusNats...tho Kosto has more reputation, so even as Eteri's #3 she'd be in a better position than Nastya last season

I'd want Petr-Koshiro-Tomoki podium, but really, totally unpredictable event. 

I hope everyone will be satisfied with their performances at least.

Also, Nastya practicing 4Lo...? Well imo it's harder than 4Lz, especially for the ladies, don't know what to think about it...

Here for ID while I bake my cake for Yuzu's b-day :tumblr_inline_ncmif5EcBB1rpglid::tumblr_inline_mm2wnxgTbV1qz4rgp:

Especially rooting for N/K and L/L :tumblr_inline_n18qrbDQJn1qid2nw:

2 minutes ago, Nutmeg said:

The music volume is really low, isn't it?

Yes! I can’t barely hear anything. It’s better on mobile though.