sallycinnamon

[2018] GPF (06-09.12) - Practice, Fluff & all the In-betweens + Gala

8 minutes ago, ralucutzagy said:

Jun, you're amazing but what is that

im kidding, keep living your best life Jun, you're doing great :2thumbsup:

3 hours ago, Sammie said:

I was sure they would know to dance because their figure skaters but not an ounce of rhythm between them. Look at Nathan awkwardly doing Fortnight moves   :embSwan: 

I'd say that party needs a Kazuki to show them the way...:hihi:

50 minutes ago, rockstaryuzu said:

I'd say that party needs a Kazuki to show them the way...:hihi:

He will definitely show Nathan how to do the fortnite dance moves properly at least 😂

5 hours ago, Sammie said:

I was sure they would know to dance because their figure skaters but not an ounce of rhythm between them. Look at Nathan awkwardly doing Fortnight moves   :embSwan: 

My gosh Nathan marry me hahahaha jk

20 minutes ago, MeowZu said:

My gosh Nathan marry me hahahaha jk

:68468287: I’m wayyyy too old for him. He can be my son :10814716:

5 hours ago, Sammie said:

Actually, I saw the head of the Australian Ballet once talking about when ballet dancers go to parties and clubs and such, they are the world's most hopeless on the dance floor, he said it's positively embarrassing :10814716:  Makes send that figure skaters don't shine for the most part either...

16 hours ago, dotsquare said:

Jun, you're amazing but what is that

Mayhaps Jun was only trying to stick with the dresscode :xD:, blended with Korean street style of course...

5 hours ago, ralucutzagy said:

Considering how short (though adorable) Satoko is... This just made me realize that Nathan is also kinda short in fact.... not Shoma-short, but not as tall as I thought... (interesting the change of generation after the likes of Plushy or Lysacek) 

... And now I just remembered the podium picture and how much of a giant baby Jun looked next to them :tumblr_inline_mqt4grU8ua1qz4rgp:

34 minutes ago, Veveco said:

Considering how short (though adorable) Satoko is... This just made me realize that Nathan is also kinda short in fact.... not Shoma-short, but not as tall as I thought... (interesting the change of generation after the likes of Plushy or Lysacek) 

... And now I just remembered the podium picture and how much of a giant baby Jun looked next to them :tumblr_inline_mqt4grU8ua1qz4rgp:

@guitarist and I actually talked about this quite a lot at GPF- it's not as obvious when they're skating but when standing still they're all quite small :) Even Stephane Lambiel is quite short which was surprising 

32 minutes ago, dotsquare said:

@guitarist and I actually talked about this quite a lot at GPF- it's not as obvious when they're skating but when standing still they're all quite small :) Even Stephane Lambiel is quite short which was surprising 

Stephane is 1.75 m according to wiki, which is above the average I think (but ofc not as tall as Plush or Lysacek). When I saw him really close, he looked quite tall.

3 hours ago, sallycinnamon said:

Stephane is 1.75 m according to wiki, which is above the average I think (but ofc not as tall as Plush or Lysacek). When I saw him really close, he looked quite tall.

Weird! Maybe it because he was wearing a suit- not sure, but he looked short from where we were sitting :)