sallycinnamon

[2018] GPF (06-09.12) - Practice, Fluff & all the In-betweens + Gala

1 minute ago, Neenah said:

Competitions times are terrible so no live streaming for me. I will probably watch it when I wake up and try not to check the results first. It is only six skaters in each disciplines so it shouldn't be too hard to catch up :shrug:

Same. I'll try to watch junior ID RD, junior men SP + junior and senior ladies FS, live, but the other events will be too late at night. I'll catch up next morning, but because I don't like to see the results first, it will be difficult not to check the Planet while I watch the the videos.

1 minute ago, Paskud said:

Rika, please...

Don't hurt yourself, girl :59227c768286a__s:

While I really admire her, I hope she doesn't push herself too much. 

10 hours ago, Sammie said:

Right? :agree2: but a lot of her fans think their dating ...

:huh:

What?? Seriously? People really love to let their imaginations run wild.. in any direction, I guess.

And also, Rika, keep a hold of yourself!!! I think you should be satisfied by now that your 3A was packed in your luggage and arrived in Vancouver with you... let it rest, now lol.

Is there even a slight possibility of Jun winning this? I am sooooooo rooting for him! Also, I really want something that Brian can be happy about. The past few weeks have been really stressful for him.

15 minutes ago, MeowZu said:

Is there even a slight possibility of Jun winning this? I am sooooooo rooting for him! Also, I really want something that Brian can be happy about. The past few weeks have been really stressful for him.

It's unlikely that he will win this but never say never in this sport...

He needs to skate the best SP and FS of his career (without any major mistakes, URs etc) and the others need to bomb their programs...then maybe there's a chance. But the possibility of this is so slight.

4 minutes ago, MeowZu said:

Jun will be 4th. They will rob him in PCS, so Keegan will get bronze. It's tradition:67789441:

:surprised:

1 hour ago, sallycinnamon said:

It's unlikely that he will win this but never say never in this sport...

He needs to skate the best SP and FS of his career (without any major mistakes, URs etc) and the others need to bomb their programs...then maybe there's a chance. But the possibility of this is so slight.

There's a chance! There's a chance! :snmouchotto:

2 hours ago, MeowZu said:

Based on scores he's been getting, I project 270-275 for a completely clean skate. However, his PCS are trending up. 

In comparison, Nathan got 271.58 at IdF and 280.57 at SkAm.  If he skated cleanly, it probably would have been around 280.18 and 288.11 w/an average of 284.15

Shoma's averaged 276.66 at his 3 events, but he also lost 28-35 points/event in mistakes.  His total scores have been remarkably consistent.  

So,  if Jun skates clean, Nathan doesn't upgrade his layout and falls at least once, and Shoma skates slightly worse than his average it's possible.

The one with the best chance of upsetting is probably Keegan.  If he hadn't fallen on his quad combo at Skate Canada, he probably would have gotten around 282.  But I think Jun is more consistent than Keegan.

4 hours ago, Paskud said:

Jun will be 4th. They will rob him in PCS, so Keegan will get bronze. It's tradition:67789441:

I WILL BE OUTRAGED but yeah...our outrage will not chang anything, eh? Fighting, Jun!!!

5 hours ago, MeowZu said:

I WILL BE OUTRAGED but yeah...our outrage will not chang anything, eh? Fighting, Jun!!!

But that means he will have bronze at worlds :tumblr_inline_mqt4grU8ua1qz4rgp: