100 (and counting!) Reasons To Love Yuzuru Hanyu

yuzuangel

• 3 weeks later...
14 hours ago, YuzumiRC said:

139. I have no reason, just because of he is Yuzu.

11 hours ago, TallyT said:

140. For telling is so early that we can look forward to 2019-20... lots of happy anticipation to on on with.

I think these should be #181, and #182, guys. The last post before yours was reason #180

183. For being so extra we're able to generate #183 reasons to love him. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

185. For telling a schoolboy who asked him for advice about dealing with pressure at competitions to remember that he could make the people happy with his performance.

186. Speaking about shallow: for the way his vertebrae stand out in the back of his neck in the Swan costume :10636614:

• 4 weeks later...

As a few-months-old mushroom on this planet, I wrote other reasons earlier after watching his past performance and documentaries etc.  Having followed thru one (or half) season esp the WC, felt these and love this Little-Boy even more:

187.  For being a Determined Warrior fighting all the times, for himself, for his country (when all were wiped out), under painkillers, despite mistake and severe injuries...

188.  For being the Most Professional Player in the workplace - he knows but he wont complain about scoring as long as he stays in the field, not until he will deliver his cleaner-than-clean performance, leaving ppl no excuse to score his badly... (and perhaps not until if he would have become a panel or could influence and change the system one day...)

189.  For his Great Sportsmanship, to continue challenge the impossibles and try exceed personal limits (those difficult jumps, transitions etc). It is his pride and his way to say aloud: let me show you by example and the textbook model of how things should be.  That is his own and silent way to fight back and contribute to the sports he loves

190.  For being the Best-Conduct-on-Earth (or -In-Universe?).  In the past years, he showed us how to learn from, respect and surpass his seniors and batch-mates in a humble manner.  Now he is further demonstrating how to encourage younger generations with nice words (bet he would never reflect what he suffered in his younger days over to them), to appreciate and learn from them (if needed), as well as to remain competitive in his always-humble mode.  (Trust he will show us in later years how to “age” gracefully when exiting the battlefield, regardless of wins or losses...)

191.  For being the Little Prince who eyes on his own single rose on his planet only.  He is forever the 11-years-old-kid who loves skating and trains v hard day by day

192.  For his fierce-look-but-instantly-changing-to-childlike-smiles at the end of Origin WC

193.  For kissing and guarding his beloved ice in his ultra low hydroblade

196. For challenging me to be a better person

197. For being respectful to Nathan even though people are trying to pit them against each other in a bad way.

198. For never giving up.

199. Causing me to think about my personal values and mannerisms in everyday life and making me try to emulate his positive qualities.

200. Haru Yo Koi and the ice-kissing hydroblade. (Sorry, had to put that in lol)

201. For showing me light in times of darkness.