100 (and counting!) Reasons To Love Yuzuru Hanyu

yuzuangel

68. His quick changing expression from murder face to space kitty and from sakura fairy to sexy flirty 20 something and to loveable dorky nerd! There's only one Yuzuru Hanyu yet so many different Yuzu!! I just love this 振り幅の大きさ (from one end to the other end) in his character :img_20:

78.  Because he's such a show-off! and knows it :)

79.  Because of Swanyu - the music, the choreo, the exquisite performance, the COSTUME !!

80. Because he can bring his audience to the ROAR I heard at Helsinki before his Otonal step sequence

81.  Because he is so thoughtful about being inclusive - he loves his heritage but he shows such thoughtful commitment to his international fans and supporters - he knows he has touched people around the world with his magic and he remembers us all

Last one I promise (for now):

83.  Because of his supportive friendship with his greatest rival, Javier, over all those years of ups and downs,  and that he continues to praise Javi at every opportunity.

84. How much he inspires other figure skaters, young and old, to work hard or even just to start skating! Can't tell you how many adult skaters I've met who started skating because of him, and of course many young skaters, many of whom are skating competitive as well :img_21: These are skaters from all over the world, too. Truly a global phenomena!:tumblr_inline_n18qrbDQJn1qid2nw:

85. For his Ghana commercials, and the way he enthusiastically participates in the chocolate making and eating, and all the soft fluffy warmth that goes along with it.

86. Origin opening pose and moves. Finally, choreo that reveals the fierce warrior side of Yuzu.

I just realized those two points are polar opposites. Oh well. Yuzuru is like Shakespeare's Cleopatra - "Age cannot wither, nor custom stale, her his infinite variety...."

88.  For all his famous quotes

89.  For his masterpieces and performance (even those with falls) that keep ppl watching on and on, forgetting about time, studies, work, sadness and diffculties in lives...

90.  For his wisdom and magical ability to digest pressure and transform expectations into his own energy and power to compete

91.  For his Pooh rainstorms (who else has such power?!),  and his thoughfulness in handling them (recalled seeing a photo on internet with thanks from an orphange and poohs hanging next to baby beds)

92.  For he could somehow change from single eyelids to one or both eyes showing apparently as double eyelids (still cant figure out how he could make it intentionally or unintentionally... and if anyone may tell?)