100 (and counting!) Reasons To Love Yuzuru Hanyu

yuzuangel

43. For not only inspiring other figure skaters, but inspiring everyone who watchs him, by his unwavering determination, and undoubtedly beautiful convictions. I’ve always been afraid to put myself out there, but after coming to know him, how he never wavers (maybe he does or did I don’t know), but I’ve seen him being strong and brave when I don’t know I would’ve been. So much love to yuzu.

p.s I think there are more than 100 reasons to love him ❤️

15 minutes ago, Hester said:

p.s I think there are more than 100 reasons to love him ❤️

So we keep going!! :knc_yuzu2:

44. For his delayed single axel and other beautiful, clearly learned from the history he has studied and loves, touches (honestly, I could watch that single axel for hours...)

45. His playfulness. 

46. His easy leaping, over barriers, and onto podiums. Even on crutches.

47. His enjoyment of posing for photos with friends.

48. His deadly serious laser focus.

49. His clarity to express authentically, moment to true moment, as he feels.

50. The uniqueness he embodies, of having done what he does best, and loves most, since he was four. 

:tumblr_inline_nhkezmeBaq1qid2nw::tumblr_inline_nhkezmeBaq1qid2nw::tumblr_inline_nhkezmeBaq1qid2nw:

64. For the loveliness of his names. 'Yuzuru Hanyu' is a really enjoyable name to say. 

And for the way some announcers feast on the prolonged, triumphant, introduction version : ...."Yuuuuuzerrruuuuuu! .......HannnnYuuuuuuuuuu!!!!!"

65. For the giggles all those wrong names bring. 

66. For the thrill of anticipation that hearing the lovely name announced in a rink brings. (see 63).