GPF Cheer Project

On 12/1/2018 at 10:31 AM, Maya said:

I'm not entirely sure about @Hydroblade's idea about what the deliverable might look like. With a concrete example of what the Sendai video looks, I'm more inclined toward this idea. And, it needs not be mutually exclusive. Regardless, let me know the parameters of inputs from people you'd like. For example, if you're thinking about making something similar to what's in the video by people from Sendai, would you like a specific length of video from each person? How about dimensions of the paper to write on? File formats of the video you can process? Whether or not people show their faces (I think another video by the Sendai people don't show their faces?) When at the latest you'd need each individual video file? Where to send or upload the file? Maybe I'm overcomplicating things here. But I thought some people might find it useful to have a clear guideline.

Hi @Maya -san. I feel more appropriate to start another tread to discuss this in details so that I won’t interfere with @Hydroblade san’s project. Hold on.

To dear Yuzuru, with so many thanks for the joy and inspiration you have given to others, and all the wishes and hopes I can make that the year ahead will be as happy, healthy and filled with everything good that you deserve. You are one of those who make the world a simply better place.

I was going to address this one to Yuzuru, but then I realized it's pretty much what I want to say to all three of them:

"To Yuzuru, Evgenia, and Junhwan:

May you all always be able to skate exactly the way you want to, to as high a standard as you wish to set for yourselves, for as long as you desire to continue. 

with love from @rockstaryuzu, www.planethanyu.com." 

Pretty well covers it. :) 

Yuzu, happy birthday! Thank you for continuing to inspire us not only with your skating, but with your courage and perseverance. I hope all of your wishes will come true, and that you will be able to be back doing what you love soon.

From Italy with love <3 

Dear, Yuzu, Happy Birthday!

You're the strongest and most inspiring person I know. I wish you a speedy recovery and believe you will come back and achieve your goals. I hope all the support will become a wings behind your back and we will see you happily fly above the ice again.

Until then take a good rest as long as you need and have a nice birthday cake!

With best wishes, Irina, Russia

Dear Yuzuru,

For many years, your skating and your personality are my guiding star. Your skating is a work of art. I have met many of your fans from all over the world and figure skating fans in general and we all share this opinion: you have an ability to make people happy. I wish you a speedy recovery, long and happy life, fulfillment of your dreams and health. Happy Birthday!

Dear Junhwan,

Your skating is unique and it always leaves a big imprint on my heart. I wish you good luck and hope to watch your performances for many more years!

Irina, Russia

Thank you Hydro for collecting the messages and thank you to every kind satellite who will take the time to hand-write them :10742289:sorry I am not making things easy with the lenght tho:embSwan:

posting now before I change idea again, I've been rewriting and switching pieces  and delaying entirely too much already:facepalm:

To Yuzuru:

Happy birthday Yuzuru!  

Thank you for your skating and for your spirit!

I believe this verse from  Tennyson’s “Ulysses” belongs to you: “To strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield.”

Keep doing what makes you happy, and remember that you aren’t alone. Always remember  you are loved.

I wish you many many days filled with laughters and wonders!

Luisa  - Italy

To Evgenia:

Dear Evgenia,

I admire your vibrant character, and it makes your skating shine. Please keep doing what you love, what you believe is right for yourself. This fan here will be supporting you all the way.

Go, Evgenia!

Luisa - Italy

Thank you Hydroblade for this beautiful project.

For Hanyu Senshu
Congratulations dear Yuzu! I desire a powerful shower of blessings for your life. Have a good time! Heal yourself! Your skating is very beautiful ... A real treasure. I and my family are proud of everything you've done for this sport and the great athlete and person you've become. Thank you dear Yuzuru. Arigato! Ganbatte! We will always be here for you. Ever! My name is Almerinda, your mother from Brazil. See you later. We love you.

For Evgenia
Dear Evgenia and I admire the beauty and the powerful force with which you conduct your performances. I'm rooting for you. Always connect with the positive and focus only on being happy. I'm Almerinda, from Brazil.

For Jun

Congratulations Jun! I trust and believe in your success. Do your best. I'm supporting you and very happy to see you again. I'm Almerinda, from Brazil.

Dear Hanyu Senshu,

I hope my best wish for you and the rest of your life will transcend the demensions of time and space. The profondity of my lover for you means something and will remain  as the everlasting in this world. 

We are here with you forever.

Happy Birthday!

--Anzi, from China

Please add my message on!! Thank you so much!!!

羽生選手へ、

お誕生日おめでとうございます。世界中のファンが貴方の事を見守っています。

皆が望んでいるのは貴方の健康と幸せと、あとはできるだけ長くスケートを続けて欲しいというワガママなお願いだけです。

ご家族と思い出に残るお誕生日をお過ごし下さい。

オーストラリア在住のファン

@Hydroblade Thank you so much. :tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw:I know these messages are going to be written by hand so if this is too much, please let me know.