GPF Cheer Project

Hi~ A small project is being born and i'd like to invite you guys to participate :tumblr_inline_ncmif5EcBB1rpglid:

A good amount of people from the forum (including myself) will be attending GPF, despite the likely announcement of Yuzu's withdrawal.

However, Yuzu's birthday is getting closer, and we had the idea of doing something for him.

Initially it would be just by us, the ones attending and i thought, why not ask the rest of the members of the forum if they have a message they'd like to send?

A lot of things have happened and from the TCC family we have Jun Hwan Cha in the final, and Zhenya out of it too. So the idea of:

• doing something to congratulate baby Cha for qualifying
  • something for Zhenya  to let her know that a lot of people support her

was thrown around there.

My plan is to do all three :tumblr_inline_ncmif5EcBB1rpglid:

If you'd like to contribute to this, please send a message either here, or via email (hydroblade1207 at gmail.com) before December 6 and include the following info:

• Your name
  • Country (if you'd like)
  • If the message is for Yuzu's birthday, Jun Hwan Cha or Zhenya
    • For Yuzu, it's fine if you want to send your message in japanese
    • The messages will be handwritten, so there's no word or character limit but try to keep it short

:7562096:I've read that sometimes we get worried about these kind of projects putting additional pressure on Yuzu, so if you make your message a  "happy birthday" and strength/support/gratitude without mentioning future competitions, cryptids and/or quints(:10814716:), it would be great :7562096:

25 minutes ago, LadyLou said:

question: is there a words limit?

I'm basically already writing a long-ass letter so I'd like to know if I have to keep my lyrical self in check:13877886:

The messages would be hand-written: there's no real word limit, just keep it short :D (also in case it successfully arrives to their destination, short messages are easier to read i guess.)

ETA: Added info about the messages:tumblr_inline_n18qrbDQJn1qid2nw:

On 11/27/2018 at 3:55 PM, Hydroblade said:

Hi~ A small project is being born and i'd like to invite you guys to participate :tumblr_inline_ncmif5EcBB1rpglid:

A good amount of people from the forum (including myself) will be attending GPF, despite the likely announcement of Yuzu's withdrawal.

However, Yuzu's birthday is getting closer, and we had the idea of doing something for him.

Initially it would be just by us, the ones attending and i thought, why not ask the rest of the members of the forum if they have a message they'd like to send?

A lot of things have happened and from the TCC family we have Jun Hwan Cha in the final, and Zhenya out of it too. So the idea of:

• doing something to congratulate baby Cha for qualifying
  • something for Zhenya  to let her know that a lot of people support her

was thrown around there.

My plan is to do all three :tumblr_inline_ncmif5EcBB1rpglid:

If you'd like to contribute to this, please send a message either here, or via email (hydroblade1207 at gmail.com) before December 6 and include the following info:

• Your name
  • Country (if you'd like)
  • If the message is for Yuzu's birthday, Jun Hwan Cha or Zhenya
    • For Yuzu, it's fine if you want to send your message in japanese
    • The messages will be handwritten, so there's no word or character limit but try to keep it short

:7562096:I've read that sometimes we get worried about these kind of projects putting additional pressure on Yuzu, so if you make your message a  "happy birthday" and strength/support/gratitude without mentioning future competitions, cryptids and/or quints(:10814716:), it would be great :7562096:

How will the messages be delivered? Printed and bound as a book? PDF file? Color? Or a video like this 羽生結弦 応援PROJECT video by his hometown people? I love the video, which is the most heart-warming thing I've seen. 

7 minutes ago, Maya said:

How will the messages be delivered? Printed and bound as a book? PDF file? Color? Or a video like this 羽生結弦 応援PROJECT video by his hometown people? I love the video, which is the most heart-warming thing I've seen. 

Haha it's nothing too fancy because we were thinking of putting it together while we're there :embSwan:it will be simple but filled with love 💖

Hello I owuld like to send massage To Yuzuru and Zhenya:

To Yuzuru Hanyu:

Hello Yuzu ,Happy 24th Birthday. Get Well soon and recover well, we all here cheering for you ^O^. Don't think to much, just focus on yourself, moreover I hope all your dreams will come true ^O^. Fighting Yuzu, Ganba!!:hachimaki:

To Zhenya:

Dear Evgenia Medvedeva, thank you for your hardwork, stay strong and believe in yourself. Ganba Zhenya !!

and Happy 19th Birthday, may your new age brings new experience and joy, GO GO ZHENYA

On 11/29/2018 at 5:43 PM, Maya said:

Hello all. I don’t mind organizing a video project if there are enough people interested in.

1 hour ago, Snow and Ice said:

Hello all. I don’t mind organizing a video project if there are enough people interested in.

I'm not entirely sure about @Hydroblade's idea about what the deliverable might look like. With a concrete example of what the Sendai video looks, I'm more inclined toward this idea. And, it needs not be mutually exclusive. Regardless, let me know the parameters of inputs from people you'd like. For example, if you're thinking about making something similar to what's in the video by people from Sendai, would you like a specific length of video from each person? How about dimensions of the paper to write on? File formats of the video you can process? Whether or not people show their faces (I think another video by the Sendai people don't show their faces?) When at the latest you'd need each individual video file? Where to send or upload the file? Maybe I'm overcomplicating things here. But I thought some people might find it useful to have a clear guideline.

This is a great idea... 

Yuzuru - wishing you the happiest of birthdays! I hope that you recover well from your injury and continue to chase after your dreams whatever they may be. I hope you know that you have so much support from fans all over the world - now and always!

Lucy - Canada