Jump to content

Recommended Posts

I decided not to do it....since I will be traveling with my parents who are meeting me in Japan (from Hong Kong), they would also have to go to Fukuoka with me (From Tokyo) and I also don’t want to leave them hanging while I would be at the arena.

 

Probably if there was more certainty that Yuzu would be there then I might have done it, I will wait for ACI 2019 (much cheaper and closer to me) and Worlds 2020 (more certain Yuzu will attend and also closer to me, more certain to be able to get tickets for all days)

 

Good luck to you if you have entered the lottery!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I applied for tickets - figured that I would get too anxious watching a more high stakes competition so would take the chance on WTT (and also get the opportunity to watch other top skaters if they go).  I did have to put in my credit card information for the lottery and it looked like they would automatically charge it if I win. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, kel said:

I applied for tickets - figured that I would get too anxious watching a more high stakes competition so would take the chance on WTT (and also get the opportunity to watch other top skaters if they go).  I did have to put in my credit card information for the lottery and it looked like they would automatically charge it if I win. 

For EMTG App, if you choose credit card payment they will automatically charged if you win. You will even know before the result because the web will start to charge you earlier that day if you won. I apply for Worlds and I got my credit card charged at 5 AM (GMT+7) in the morning of the announcement date while the result email comes at 4PM JST. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well, the thing is they already took money from my credit card. I think its kept as a guarantee, because I checked my account and it did not show the different prices of the tickets. I used my card to buy 2 sets of tickets one for me and one set for my friends.  Its a bit disconcerting...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Did anyone win extra tickets for 4/11, 4/13, or 4/14 of WTT? I’ll be in Fukuoka for the full four days and would be happy to buy any extra tickets for those days and enter with you! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So considering that we can't cancel the tickets, we didn't want to buy extras, since it was quite expensive. 

Me and two other friends got tickets!! So we're going for the 12th of April!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, CherryM said:

So considering that we can't cancel the tickets, we didn't want to buy extras, since it was quite expensive. 

Me and two other friends got tickets!! So we're going for the 12th of April!

Do you happen to have extra tickets for the 12th?  I ballot for 11/12 but my luck is only good for 11th?  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, animelenie said:

Do you happen to have extra tickets for the 12th?  I ballot for 11/12 but my luck is only good for 11th?  

 

Unfortunately not. We weren't sure if we could do an extra day, so we just lotto'd for the Friday (with exact tickets) and luckily we got it. 

 

Hope you get tickets.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, CherryM said:

 

Unfortunately not. We weren't sure if we could do an extra day, so we just lotto'd for the Friday (with exact tickets) and luckily we got it. 

 

Hope you get tickets.

Thanks a lot for the reply. 

Will check with other fans.  

:)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Argh, just got ticket for Saturday out of the 4 days. Don't think it would be worth making the trip to Japan at that rate and will just eat the cost. 

 

Does anyone know how stringent they are about checking tickets for seats once you are in the arena?  I know I won't be able to resell the ticket but since I got a S seat, maybe someone in here who has a further seat in the arena can at least use my seat... 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, kel said:

Argh, just got ticket for Saturday out of the 4 days. Don't think it would be worth making the trip to Japan at that rate and will just eat the cost. 

 

Does anyone know how stringent they are about checking tickets for seats once you are in the arena?  I know I won't be able to resell the ticket but since I got a S seat, maybe someone in here who has a further seat in the arena can at least use my seat... 

 

They don’t usually ask once you’re seated unless there’s something that gives venue staff reason to believe you’re in the incorrected seat. If it’s your purchased seat, I don’t think there will be any problems but I’m not sure about the venue policies on checking on seats that belong to tickets that haven’t been scanned in yet. If it was anywhere but Japan, I wouldn’t consider it an issue but you never know. It may be fine to simply give away your seat. But I think the EMTG app or website has a ticket transfer option once the tickets are accessible in March. You could try to resell it even at a little bit of a loss? S seat tickets were so expensive after all. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, ymzk said:

 

They don’t usually ask once you’re seated unless there’s something that gives venue staff reason to believe you’re in the incorrected seat. If it’s your purchased seat, I don’t think there will be any problems but I’m not sure about the venue policies on checking on seats that belong to tickets that haven’t been scanned in yet. If it was anywhere but Japan, I wouldn’t consider it an issue but you never know. It may be fine to simply give away your seat. But I think the EMTG app or website has a ticket transfer option once the tickets are accessible in March. You could try to resell it even at a little bit of a loss? S seat tickets were so expensive after all. 

 

Thanks for the info! Fingers crossed that maybe I will be able to pass it on in March then but if not, I would want SOMEONE to use it.  I would have been flying across the world so only applied for the nicer tickets...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have a ticket to the gala (April 14) that I'm selling if anyone is interested! It's for stand S. I am so bummed... I got a new job ( great, but it equals no vacation time yet) so I'm not going to be able to go to Japan for WTT.

 

Pm me if interested- reselling for 17,000 yen/ $150. I won a pia lottery ticket via a friend's details who lives in Japan. I originally chose the paper ticket, which will apparently be delivered to her house. I'm not sure if I can change that option in order for the ticket to be picked up somewhere easier to coordinate? I'm a little clueless so if anyone has dealt with tickets through pia I would greatly appreciate your advice about safely transferring to another person. 

 

Thanks!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
46 minutes ago, Mad_far said:

I have a ticket to the gala (April 14) that I'm selling if anyone is interested! It's for stand S. I am so bummed... I got a new job ( great, but it equals no vacation time yet) so I'm not going to be able to go to Japan for WTT.

 

Pm me if interested- reselling for 17,000 yen/ $150. I won a pia lottery ticket via a friend's details who lives in Japan. I originally chose the paper ticket, which will apparently be delivered to her house. I'm not sure if I can change that option in order for the ticket to be picked up somewhere easier to coordinate? I'm a little clueless so if anyone has dealt with tickets through pia I would greatly appreciate your advice about safely transferring to another person. 

 

Thanks!

I would be interested to buy your 14 April. I got lucky and got tickets for 11/4 13/4 through the lottery. Let me know how best to connect with you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...