I decided not to do it....since I will be traveling with my parents who are meeting me in Japan (from Hong Kong), they would also have to go to Fukuoka with me (From Tokyo) and I also don’t want to leave them hanging while I would be at the arena.

Probably if there was more certainty that Yuzu would be there then I might have done it, I will wait for ACI 2019 (much cheaper and closer to me) and Worlds 2020 (more certain Yuzu will attend and also closer to me, more certain to be able to get tickets for all days)

Good luck to you if you have entered the lottery!!

I applied for tickets - figured that I would get too anxious watching a more high stakes competition so would take the chance on WTT (and also get the opportunity to watch other top skaters if they go).  I did have to put in my credit card information for the lottery and it looked like they would automatically charge it if I win. 

9 hours ago, kel said:

I applied for tickets - figured that I would get too anxious watching a more high stakes competition so would take the chance on WTT (and also get the opportunity to watch other top skaters if they go).  I did have to put in my credit card information for the lottery and it looked like they would automatically charge it if I win. 

For EMTG App, if you choose credit card payment they will automatically charged if you win. You will even know before the result because the web will start to charge you earlier that day if you won. I apply for Worlds and I got my credit card charged at 5 AM (GMT+7) in the morning of the announcement date while the result email comes at 4PM JST. 

Well, the thing is they already took money from my credit card. I think its kept as a guarantee, because I checked my account and it did not show the different prices of the tickets. I used my card to buy 2 sets of tickets one for me and one set for my friends.  Its a bit disconcerting...

Did anyone win extra tickets for 4/11, 4/13, or 4/14 of WTT? I’ll be in Fukuoka for the full four days and would be happy to buy any extra tickets for those days and enter with you! 

So considering that we can't cancel the tickets, we didn't want to buy extras, since it was quite expensive. 

Me and two other friends got tickets!! So we're going for the 12th of April!

17 minutes ago, CherryM said:

So considering that we can't cancel the tickets, we didn't want to buy extras, since it was quite expensive. 

Me and two other friends got tickets!! So we're going for the 12th of April!

Do you happen to have extra tickets for the 12th?  I ballot for 11/12 but my luck is only good for 11th?  

2 minutes ago, animelenie said:

Do you happen to have extra tickets for the 12th?  I ballot for 11/12 but my luck is only good for 11th?  

Unfortunately not. We weren't sure if we could do an extra day, so we just lotto'd for the Friday (with exact tickets) and luckily we got it. 

Hope you get tickets.

1 minute ago, CherryM said:

Unfortunately not. We weren't sure if we could do an extra day, so we just lotto'd for the Friday (with exact tickets) and luckily we got it. 

Hope you get tickets.

Thanks a lot for the reply. 

Will check with other fans.  

:)

Argh, just got ticket for Saturday out of the 4 days. Don't think it would be worth making the trip to Japan at that rate and will just eat the cost. 

Does anyone know how stringent they are about checking tickets for seats once you are in the arena?  I know I won't be able to resell the ticket but since I got a S seat, maybe someone in here who has a further seat in the arena can at least use my seat... 

5 minutes ago, kel said:

Argh, just got ticket for Saturday out of the 4 days. Don't think it would be worth making the trip to Japan at that rate and will just eat the cost. 

Does anyone know how stringent they are about checking tickets for seats once you are in the arena?  I know I won't be able to resell the ticket but since I got a S seat, maybe someone in here who has a further seat in the arena can at least use my seat... 

They don’t usually ask once you’re seated unless there’s something that gives venue staff reason to believe you’re in the incorrected seat. If it’s your purchased seat, I don’t think there will be any problems but I’m not sure about the venue policies on checking on seats that belong to tickets that haven’t been scanned in yet. If it was anywhere but Japan, I wouldn’t consider it an issue but you never know. It may be fine to simply give away your seat. But I think the EMTG app or website has a ticket transfer option once the tickets are accessible in March. You could try to resell it even at a little bit of a loss? S seat tickets were so expensive after all. 

6 hours ago, ymzk said:

They don’t usually ask once you’re seated unless there’s something that gives venue staff reason to believe you’re in the incorrected seat. If it’s your purchased seat, I don’t think there will be any problems but I’m not sure about the venue policies on checking on seats that belong to tickets that haven’t been scanned in yet. If it was anywhere but Japan, I wouldn’t consider it an issue but you never know. It may be fine to simply give away your seat. But I think the EMTG app or website has a ticket transfer option once the tickets are accessible in March. You could try to resell it even at a little bit of a loss? S seat tickets were so expensive after all. 

Thanks for the info! Fingers crossed that maybe I will be able to pass it on in March then but if not, I would want SOMEONE to use it.  I would have been flying across the world so only applied for the nicer tickets...

I have a ticket to the gala (April 14) that I'm selling if anyone is interested! It's for stand S. I am so bummed... I got a new job ( great, but it equals no vacation time yet) so I'm not going to be able to go to Japan for WTT.

Pm me if interested- reselling for 17,000 yen/ $150. I won a pia lottery ticket via a friend's details who lives in Japan. I originally chose the paper ticket, which will apparently be delivered to her house. I'm not sure if I can change that option in order for the ticket to be picked up somewhere easier to coordinate? I'm a little clueless so if anyone has dealt with tickets through pia I would greatly appreciate your advice about safely transferring to another person. 

Thanks!

46 minutes ago, Mad_far said:

I have a ticket to the gala (April 14) that I'm selling if anyone is interested! It's for stand S. I am so bummed... I got a new job ( great, but it equals no vacation time yet) so I'm not going to be able to go to Japan for WTT.

Pm me if interested- reselling for 17,000 yen/ $150. I won a pia lottery ticket via a friend's details who lives in Japan. I originally chose the paper ticket, which will apparently be delivered to her house. I'm not sure if I can change that option in order for the ticket to be picked up somewhere easier to coordinate? I'm a little clueless so if anyone has dealt with tickets through pia I would greatly appreciate your advice about safely transferring to another person. 

Thanks!

I would be interested to buy your 14 April. I got lucky and got tickets for 11/4 13/4 through the lottery. Let me know how best to connect with you.