Ticket Exchange!

I have extra 11/4 and 13/4 Stand S tickets, one of each day. Looking to exchange for 12/4 or 14/4 tickets. If anyone is interested, please let me know!

Thanks a lot!!

On the EMTG app it says that we need a number to claim the tickets. We have an application number. Is this the correct one and it will only work on 28th March once we can receive the tickets or do we need to wait for another one?

Hello guys. 

I only got tickets for 11/4 through the lottery. Is there anyone who have extra tickets for 12/4~14/4? any kind of seat is ok. Please just let me know:snonegai:

Hello everyone! I got a ticket in WTT lottery, and they charged my credit card (well, it's actually a debit card) TWICE - first time when I applied and second time today :dpooh: Has anyone had this problem? I'd appreciate any help, need an advice where to seek my money :tumblr_inline_mqt4gi2T9v1qz4rgp:

@Mira That’s terrible. :( 

Unfortuantely EMTG customer support is very slow but you can contact them through this form:

https://emtg.jp/support/emtg_en/

If you make them know it’s an urgent matter, they may put a bit more effort into helping you. 

If you need to reply to any emails they send you in response to your inquiry, it won’t get to them. Sometimes there will be an explanation in Japanese only (:facepalm:) of what e-mail address to use though other times I’ve just been told to contact them again through the same application form. :/ 

@Mira  Something sorta like that happened to me - I originally had 3 separate pending charges (credit card) for tickets right after the lottery even though I had only won one ticket.  I kinda assumed they would clear up but now I appear to have no charges at all but the site still says I have a ticket? Since I had only won one, I actually was going to just eat the loss and not go so maybe I got lucky? Really weird (and wonder if they will just charge me later if there were site issues).

@SparkleSalad, thank you for the advice! I asked a question to EMTG support service, now trying to calm down and wait for their answer. :13877886: But maybe I should contact to my bank about double payment?

@kel, that gives me hope, maybe they'll refund this extra payment for me to. Cause I won only one ticket according to EMTG page, but charged for two. This whole thing is such a mess, I already regret that I got involved in this lottery in the first place.

I'm not sure whether to post this here or in the Worlds thread... But this user is willing to exchange her Mar 24 Worlds gala ticket for a WTT ticket for April 11. 

I've just found out that resale paper tickets has name on it. 

Anyone have any issues getting in to the venue coz the name's on the ticket is different?

I'm waiting for the EMTG Trade portal to open for WTT but I'm not sure if it's still too early as only the WC are currently being traded.

Thanks!

Hi All, I have another question. (First time buying and using tickets)

At the moment I only have a message that says I got a ticket and that tickets will be shown on our app at the end of March. 

How does the seating work? Is it luck of the draw and they assign you a seating or is it first come first serve once you get to arena?

:14066882: