26 minutes ago, yuzuangel said:

Do you think Yuzu will go? :13877886:

It's so hard to know with how secretive and fibby he has been about his injuries. My gut tells me he'll skip, though I'm just feeling pessimistic about this whole situation. There's really no way to know with him until we get a definite answer which probably won't be until WC so it's a gamble. If only they'd let foreigners transfer tickets. :/

18 hours ago, holina said:

I feel like he may reuse Origin next season if he still doesn’t manage to perfect it this season though.

Gosh I hope so. I would love to have a chance to see it live. Missed my chance at ACI b/c of a nephew's birthday and a tornado at the same time. :(

For everyone thinking about tickets for 2020 Worlds in Montreal, Skate Canada and most major arenas in Canada seem to use Ticketmaster for everything so that's probably how we'll be able to buy them when the time comes.  

8 часов назад, rockstaryuzu сказал:

Gosh I hope so. I would love to have a chance to see it live. Missed my chance at ACI b/c of a nephew's birthday and a tornado at the same time.

I dunno, I think he reused only SPs so far, but who knows (but I won't complain about one more season of Yuzu in shiny black)))

8 часов назад, rockstaryuzu сказал:

For everyone thinking about tickets for 2020 Worlds in Montreal, Skate Canada and most major arenas in Canada seem to use Ticketmaster for everything so that's probably how we'll be able to buy them when the time comes.  

I'll think about it, though I'm afraid I will have no money after my Japan trip)) and Skate Canada usually releases tickets quite early.

9 hours ago, rockstaryuzu said:

Gosh I hope so. I would love to have a chance to see it live. Missed my chance at ACI b/c of a nephew's birthday and a tornado at the same time. :(

I won't have enough leave to go for any competition next year for the 2019/2020 season so it's good to  know Worlds for next season will be in Montreal (New year, new count of leaves). Is Montreal easy to orientate? I like to go to city with subways/metros as it is so much easier to find my way around then waiting for bus or taxi... 

1 hour ago, Lunna said:

I dunno, I think he reused only SPs so far, but who knows (but I won't complain about one more season of Yuzu in shiny black)))

I definitely hope to see Origins again as I don't think he has chance to show his ideal performance yet... unless he manages to show all during Worlds in Saitama. However, when he recycle his programes, he will make some changes to his costume. I don't know how he can improve on his gold-black top. I love it too much. Don't mess with it! 

8 hours ago, yumeaki said:

Is Montreal easy to orientate? I like to go to city with subways/metros as it is so much easier to find my way around then waiting for bus or taxi... 

For a Canadian city, it's dead easy, because it actually has a Metro (it's even called the Metro) and the central train station is extremely close to the arena where Worlds will be, right downtown. If you're on foot it's perfect. 

If you're driving, on the other hand, Montreal is something of a legendary nightmare. My recommendation is not to drive there. The roads are under constant construction and always being detoured. And they're busy. 

2 hours ago, rockstaryuzu said:

For a Canadian city, it's dead easy, because it actually has a Metro (it's even called the Metro) and the central train station is extremely close to the arena where Worlds will be, right downtown. If you're on foot it's perfect. 

If you're driving, on the other hand, Montreal is something of a legendary nightmare. My recommendation is not to drive there. The roads are under constant construction and always being detoured. And they're busy. 

Second this. Montreal driving is quite infamous in Canada. But the metro is really convenient for downtown area.

On 12/28/2018 at 3:24 PM, jinxxoo said:

Second this. Montreal driving is quite infamous in Canada. But the metro is really convenient for downtown area.

World 2020 will be at Centre Bell, in downtown Montreal, near Metro stations, with many buses going there, with Train Station. There are many hotels nearby, Youth Hostel or Auberge de Jeunesse , YMCA, restaurants etc. Centre Bell is home to the NHL hockey team Canadians of Montreal, with capacity of 20,000 seats. I wonder how much tickets Skate Canada will hope to sell to fill up the site.

We can only hope that Yuzuru will skate there, otherwise I have doubts that Skate Canada can succeed to fill up the place.

World 2020 is in Montreal, my hometown. I will wait until before the competition to buy the tickets, if Yuzuru is confirmed to be there.

I have been at GP Skate Canada in Laval (near Montreal) last November 2018 because I already bought the tickets early hoping to see Yuzuru there. So for me it was not a happy competition to attend. The arena in Laval is smaller and not sold out for the competition.

Happy New Year 2019 for all. Especially good health, healthy ankles for Yuzuru.

L-tike is holding a lottery for WTT tickets, with applications starting today up to the 28th Jan. The lottery is for single day tickets and seems to be open only to those with validated L-tike accounts

https://l-tike.com/sports/mevent/?mid=392688

Sale to international fans will still be on 3rd Feb. 

(Haven't checked the other ticketing websites if they've also opened a lottery.)

Hello.

Has anyone used the EMTG app? Some of the things the app want access to is questionable.

For example " Allow e-ticket to make and manage phone calls?"

Its making me and my friends pause when registering... 

The website now has more details regarding the tickets and schedule:

http://emtg.jp/feature/wtt2019_en/

Men’s SP on Thursday, Men’s FS on Friday, Victory ceremony on Saturday and Gala on Sunday.

Looks like it’s a draw for the tickets.

Anyone going to apply?  I am still not sure if I am going....I will be in Japan Fromm April 5-15 but visiting Tokyo (traveling with my family), not sure if I should make the trip to Fukuoka.

If I apply and win tickets, I can still decide if I am going or not, is that correct? (If I don’t pay before the deadline for payment then I won’t be charged, right?).  And the tickets are not transferable?

6 hours ago, holina said:

The website now has more details regarding the tickets and schedule:

http://emtg.jp/feature/wtt2019_en/

Men’s SP on Thursday, Men’s FS on Friday, Victory ceremony on Saturday and Gala on Sunday.

Looks like it’s a draw for the tickets.

Anyone going to apply?  I am still not sure if I am going....I will be in Japan Fromm April 5-15 but visiting Tokyo (traveling with my family), not sure if I should make the trip to Fukuoka.

If I apply and win tickets, I can still decide if I am going or not, is that correct? (If I don’t pay before the deadline for payment then I won’t be charged, right?).  And the tickets are not transferable?

CherryM and I are still going to apply since we'll be in Japan anyway.

Really frustrating that it changed to a draw at the last moment :( But at least we won't have to wake up at stupid o'clock to apply now.

On 2/2/2019 at 4:45 AM, holina said:

Unfortunately it looks like once you book, you can't cancel.... we had a look at the T&C's...